DAYS: Actress Returning

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, I will apologize to those who didn't doubt me. For some reason the ones who did seemed to be more vocal. I am not saying the whole board so I apologize if that was the perception. But when you constantly see things being said like, "It's from Baby Brady so take it with a grain of salt," or things to the similar, it gets to you especially when people don't know what spoilers I have spilt or credit me with spoilers that I never made that turned out to be false. So again, if this came off as a tirade against all of SON, I must apologize. There are some cool people over here or else I wouldn't even bother, so I hope that clears that up.

Now I must address the last part of your statement, as this is why such things happen. I don't see anywhere where I say I try to post stuff here "all" the time. I said I posted here last summer about all the people getting canned. I did say I would post here more, but I'm not going to do so if I am constantly attacked by certain members, especially a certain moderator. I honestly don't think a moderator should be on the attack of any member on a board unless that member violates the rules, and as far as I know I have not violated any rules here!

And for not sending a certain poster a link to my board, I'm sorry, I must have overlooked it, but PM me again and I will send it to you.

Now, I'll leave with a little scoop... a major couple will be leaving the show mid-summer and will look totally different when they return in the fall.

Archived