ATWT: New Opening Debuts on April 30th

• Members

Wow! I actually really like the graphics and the way the characters/scenes are kind of "painted" in and out. The music is pretty generic though. I thought GL's was generic at first but then it grew on me. And they definitely should add a spinning globe.

(I hope they put Luke in with someone else eventually. I really dislike that Alison chick.)

I like the way the music ends. It ends on a "positive" note. Me likey. :)

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan - you work fast! Good job! lol

BUT - Lily and Lucinda look like total bitches...Holden looks like he's getting it up the butt and hates it...Craig looks completely confused...and ok, Luke looks kinda hot. The cast just doesn't look good in this opening.

• Members

The more I watch it, the more I like it. And I agree, Luke is looking quite foxy in his shot. :)

I think someone else already mentioned this, but it seems like the music should actually begin with the shot of Bob & Kim. The music beforehand is kind of going nowhere aimlessly, ya know?

• Members

That song SUCKS!!!!

I would've preferred they keep the old theme and used it for this.

ETA: The color pallette (sp?) on the clothes annoys me. It's too matchy matchy. Nearly everyone is wearing some shade of navy/purple/cream.

• Members

Austin Peck looks lost in the opening like he doesn't know which way to look or even how to look up at the camera. My overall opinion about the new opening is just that its average.

Archived