ATWT: New Opening Debuts on April 30th

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The funny thing as this amazingly concedes with Scott Byrce's return on April 10th, how much do you want to bet we see him in the opening before he even airs?, yet we had to wait over a year for Van(Luke) and Elena(Jade) to be added to the opening.

And I agree Ryan, it is about time :)

• Members

Hmm...I posted and it didn't show up, I wonder if it will show up later...

Anyway, what I basically said was that I'd seen the old ATWT opening on youtube recently and it really brought me back...I loved seeing it and a part of me wishes they'd show those old openings once a month or so, for people who grew up watching them. The nostalgia would be fantastic.

But I'm all for going forward. I wish they'd change DAYS opening. It's so dated. I'm looking forward to a new opening and I do hope it's not like the new GL one. I hate those voices saying those words over and over again. I've been switching channels to avoid hearing it, so I don't even know if they've switched the GL opening.

• Members

Am I having a brain fart? Luke and Jade are in the opening now?

It's not the opening I mind, it's the mish-mash feel of the pictures (some look like they were taken with a instant camera, LOL). Anyway...Maura better be in it.

• Members

I don't see how if she doesn't return to work until late April or early May. They may photoshop her in, though..like they did in the mid-show promo with Martha Byrne when she was on leave. OR they might add her later on.

Archived