DAYS: Sheffer Out!?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please please please please don't let ATWT hire him back! Jean P is doing a really good job right now IMO. I've always felt that whenever he was done on DAYS, Goutman would invite him back to be the HW of ATWT, and since I hated most of his tenure I'm not looking forward to that day.

Anyway, I think Brown/Esenstein would be a good fit for DAYS. I loved their work on GL (their work on PC was the worst sh!t ever to hit daytime, but they rocked on GL in the late 90s.)

• Administrator

DAYS will be the 4th show that ended with B&E as HWs

1. Loving

2. The City

3. Port-Charles

4. DAYS

How about putting that on your resume! LOL

Corday is NUTS if this happens.

If he's going to replace Hogan, REPLACE HIM WITH BETH MILSTEIN!!

• Members

If it is true, why do B&E have to be promoted to Co-HWs? They single-handedly destroyed PORT CHARLES!

I would be satisfied if Milstein were sole HW, because I liked her time as interim just as much as Hogan's time as HW, but I still want Hogan as HW. This better not be true!

• Members

lol this thread is gonna be at least 5 pages by tomorrow morning... i'm so excited i've never been on the first page of one of those long threads before.

Hogan's DAYS from what I've seen of it has been much better than most of Reilly's tenure, but it hasn't exactly been classic DAYS... Mostly it's just been OK. I don't think this is bad news for DAYS fans.

Archived