The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well that's a shame.....

Well, my hair's dry....I'm off to bed before it starts storming. Have to get up early in the morning and head to church to get things up and running in the tech. booth before Sunday School and the morning worship service.

• Members

I just had one of the most fun experiences at IHOP(International House of Pancakes) ever, its so fun going completely trashed. FYI, when drunk I become a comedian apparently. I wish I could be like that all the time because when I am sober I am not always the most talkative person it just depends. I always think the same drunk or sober(maybe slower when drunk but whatever), but when I drink my voice box says whatever the brain thinks no matter the subject. I asked the waitress how long the vaginal wall is/was because someone actually admitted they had a 5 inch penis at the table and my drunk ass was wondering if that would actually please a woman. She kinda of paused while I quickly asked well how did you do in anatomy or biology and she replied well I failed those why do you think I am working here, lol! I am good with memory drunk or not, I just loved Linda(waitress) as she didnt care what the hell we said. I havent laughed so much in a one hour span in a long time.

• Members

I am going back to the place we had dinner last night for lunch. Last night I had ham and potato, salad, rolls that we so fresh, and potato skins. Topped it off witha hot fudge sundae. This place, the Puritan Backroom is a restaurant that Robin Christopher and Matt Crane come to when visitng relatives back east. How do I know this? Ten years ago or so in SOD, they did an interview and talked about it. They are famous for their chicken fingers which I am going to have.

Anyone in the Boston Area? They are ranked by the Phantom Gourmet as Gold, not to far from platnium. I am so excited

• Members

Of course. It was just that we were doing some really hard choreography, and I had to modify a lot of it. I knew that if I had done it exactly the way the instructor wanted it, I would've broken my arms or rip the muscles off. I've got bruises all over my legs though. I look like I've had a bout of rough sex.

Archived