The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

No worries, I'll be the ultimate failure to my family, because I'm NOT having kids. I hate the little shits. LMAO I was raised around little kids. I'm the oldest grandchild on both sides. There's 15 1/2 years age difference between me and my sister, so I was like her as second mother to her and my brothers too. Children love me. These boys I babysit perfer me over their grandmother. LMAO But I still ain't having any. Won't matter either that I'm going to be a kick ass lawyer, who is at hte top of my trade. I won't little demons, lol, so I'll be a failure. :rolleyes:

LMFAO, that sounds so fun. :D If we really wanted to [!@#$%^&*] with them, we could tell that we're sluts, your gay, I'm pregnant, you're my baby's daddy, and we made the little booger in the bathroom at Disneyland. It is the happiest place on earth after all. ;):D

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I get an email yesterday from Continental Airlines telling me that they want to fly me down to Houston, TX to interview at their training facility for a flight attendent position.

Can you imagine me in the friendly skies? I'd give hot passengers more than a leg.

"Hi and welcome to NY bound Continental flight 123. I'm Shawn your gay flight attendent. Like the plane itself, my exit's in the rear."

• Members

I went out to the bar with my friends last night and got my drink on.

One friend told me that another friend has a major crush on me. Naturally I was shocked. But three drinks later, I was making out with my crusher.

I wouldn't call myself a slut, I prefer the term "popular".

• Members

Absolute WORD to everything you just said. I was annoyed more than anything when I saw they'd been deleted/closed (it's commonplace to me here now). I think that disconnect you speak of has been going on for some time, before this version of the board even came to pass. There are undercurrents that are still there and in times like this, it's hard not to remember things that have happened in SON-past.

In any case, the "Ignorance is Bliss" mindset of some of the staffers is nothing new here. It's pretty much always been up to the community to fix problems like this ourselves, so that's just what we'll have to do again.

I couldn't agree with you more. We are no less aware that people are leaving SON now than we were then. The heart of the issue here is being missed completely by some, due to a lack of involvement in the forums. I happen to know (I think we all do) that some of the staffers are very much aware of the current climate of SON and most likely are lobbying to do something about it. Makes me wonder why, individually, the entire staff seems so discouraged. :unsure:

• Members

Amen, and AMen to Kenny's post too but I didn't want to clutter the board by repeating that again. Let's address the problem, which to me is the lack of respect being shown to posters and fix it! We are all to blame here and let's get it done. I know we all want this place to be a better place and I know that we can make it better than it even once was. Think before you post. If someone pisses you off, walk away from your computer and then come back. I love this place and everyone here and I am sick and damn tired of reading goodbye threads. Hopefully, we will get Hello threads from those who have left

• Members

Sorry your granny is like that Kenny. I totally agree with that last line!

3 drinks later should be my nickname, because after a few drinks I am easier than finding a life sized Waldo on a regular, everyday page in one of those where's Waldo books. It may turn some people off, but sometimes I am whorish. I just can't seem to help myself when I see some fine piece of ass walk by, male or female.

Archived