The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We're doing a Passover dinner here tonight. Techinically, I'm Jewish, since the religion is passed on your mother's side. LMAO But I don't subscribe to any religion at the moment (my grandparents on mom's side: Catholic and Jewish and Christian on dad's side, oh and my mom has decided that she's Christian as wel) so I just eat the food. :D Matzoball Soup is the [!@#$%^&*], and can cure anything, no joke. :D

• Members

That's ok. LOL....I just thought I was losing my mind and said something that I didn't remember.

And on a side note, I think (I can't confirm it, but I have a feeling it's true).....when I brush my hair it looks like I have a gray hair right on top in the front. But I'm not sure if it just the way the light hits it or if it really is gray.

I don't want gray hair yet....I'm only 27.

:mellow:

• Members

I'm just going to say it: The Cocktail Lounge is a THOUSAND times better than Random Thoughts! And to think, I actually missed it for a couple of minutes today when I saw it gone.

Now, as long as this sucker tops off at 20 pages or so, I'm a happycamper. No need for those 200-pagers!

Archived