Days: Monday

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, I think the writers tend to forget that as well. :lol: The funniest part is that Philip is both Billie and Bo's half-brother! :blink: Gotta love the Salem family trees.

I've always liked the rare Philip and Billie scenes we got. I really liked when Philip, played by JKJ, found Billie, played by Lisa Rinna, after the meteor shower in 2002 and helped hide her from anyone seeing her.

• Members

May I just say of Celeste - why are you being such an idiot? /Joe Mascolo

Seriously. The phone call was one thing, but stalking Sami back to her apartment where nearly anyone, especially EJ, could overhear or see them? She's lost possession of her brain!

• Members

Big no for Duck being Billie's new man! :lol:

I always enjoy Kate and Chelsea's scenes. They have a great grandmother/granddaughter thing going on. I'm glad Kate's telling Chelsea to get over Billie and Nick. Seriously, it's becoming ridiculous. Chelsea needs to move on with or without Nick. The funny thing is that Kate knows all about this too well. Not only did she shared her share of men with her daughter (Nicholas and Roman).

Hey Celeste, get a life!

• Members

Sami's reaction to the green wedding was pretty :lol: funny!

Honestly, why are they throwing the bridal shower in Sami's tiny apartment? Kate is planning the event and she's freaking loaded. Could she not fork out some money and rent out the Penthouse Grille? I'm sure Victor would give her a discount. :P

Finally, the people at DAYS realize that time zones exist. I can't even remember how many times it's daylight in Salem and daylight in Paris or somewhere. I'm glad they fixed that little problem.

I'm not minding Duck that much. I can see him being the zany character DAYS always has. Calliope and Eugene, Susan Banks, Bonnie, they're always there. He adds something I think. I see potential in him.

Gabriella can go die somewhere lol.

Do my eyes deceive me? Philip and EJ are joining forces? A DiMera and a Kiriakis working together??? Ah! Loves it!

• Members

Actually, surprisingly, not minding Duck too much today. But how stupid is Shawn? For the second time in six months he's out late in the evening and unloading about his woman troubles to a young woman who is a stranger but clearly crushing on him. Did he not learn anything from the Willow debacle?

Hope looked beautiful today. Glad to see Kate has recovered from her hair disaster last week and looked great again.

And now EJ is hooked up with Philip. Is he officially involved with every single resident of Salem now? When does he have time to sleep? And I can't believe Celeste was standing right outside EJ's apartment talking to Sami. Sure, she didn't know he was inside Sami's place, but he lives right next door!

• Members

I can't wait for Shelle to get home and Belle to find out about Willow I always look forward to Belle and Willow scenes

I gusse becouse we don't get to see Belle go off on anyone much and we get that with Willow and I like that side of Belle

Like when Belle got drunk and was talking about stoping Shawn and Mimi wedding I would like to see that side of Belle alittle more

• Members

So is Duck really Gabby's dad? She said he came to the orphanage and picked her up and said he was her dad--is that the truth? I got a phone call and missed a few minutes so I don't know if she said any more about it. If not, I suppose some unsuspecting male in Salem is about to get a long lost daughter.

• Members

May is a far, far, far piece away and we have to endure all these insipid Sami/Lucas/EJ scenes until then???? I don't believe I'm going to watch much more of this. Even the little spot promo's on primetime have Sami is pregnant but who is the daddy with a split screen of Lucas and EJ. Do people really enjoy WTD stories? Not me....not one little bit.

And throw in Celeste....spare me.

I didn't even enjoy Chelsea today and that has to be a huge biggie. She's my current favorite character. But, I think Hope being herself again probably is taking over as my favorite again.

Brandon Beemer was smokin' hot today. What a difference than when he is with the wimpy Belle. Actually, I enjoyed Duck and Belle more than Shawn and Belle ever. She actually came alive with him and that is the first since Kyle Brandt was here and they were sparking early on until she became the zombie.

Gabby is definitely working an angle. At last, the OTR story has me intrigued.

• Members

I agree that Gabby is working an angle with Shawn...I think she's up to no good...Personally i don't mind her, but Duck is just so awkward looking....and i had to laugh when i was at the gym today watching the show and saw Duck's name in closed captioning...why did they have to choose that name? why not Charlie or something more common...

I loved the chelsea, Billie, and Hope scenes...3 of my favorite ladies...I'm so glad Hope believes in Chelsea...So i'm guessing Chelsea's hairbrush was just found...and thats why Bo called...

Also it was so nice seeing Phillip on today..He's barely been on for the past few weeks, and he's part of a major storyline..I enjoy him so much more, when trashy Willow's not around him..

Archived