Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antoyne

Days: Monday

Oh my lord a Phillip and Billie scene. I forget they're brother and sister.

I knew they were bro and sis -- but I can't HELP wondering how the [[email protected]#$%^&*] may go DOWN when he has to interact with Bo and Hope and others in such close quarters. I mean, he has driven a WAR against Shawn and Belle! That shower is surely going to be the stage for a showdown. :unsure:

I liked the Belle and Duck scenes today I hope thay keep him maybe he can be a new man for Billie

I tell you I cannot get ENOUGH of the ex-Marine sergeant whose "bark is worse than his bite!!" it's just classic television!!! I just LOVE this storyline!!!

:lol: What a hilarious ending!!!! I love the Celeste/Sami scenes!!

Hilarious?!!! Did we see the same show? I'm TERRIFIED for Sami and Celeste's lives! You do realize their loudmouths outed themselves, right? Because EJ has the proof he needs to know they're conspiring against him! Knowing the Eej-man, I could see him not thinking twice of somehow putting Sami to sleep, having a C-section on her to get his child and then leaving her for dead. The man is CRAZY. Again, I am TERRIFIED for Celami. :unsure::(

Ok show today.

First off, nice to see Hope. By that I mean the REAL Hope. She is back to being forgiving and not some one note, confused [email protected]#$%^&*]. Loved her scenes with Billie and Chelsea today.

I liked LUMI planning the wedding. The Green Wedding thing was handled fine I thought. They had Lucas put up some resistance so I was cool with it. Did anyone notice the women they had lunch with was the women that played Melinda Fall on Sunset Beack during the Shockwave story? I liked her then and I still like her now.

Nice to see Kate today. Always like her scenes with Chelsea and her advice today was great. I loved Philip being in a scene with his sister and mother. Philip's scenes with EJ were good. I think that may set up a battle between the two empires they represent down the road so that was good.

I like the progression of Shelle's romance. It finally looks like we are getting somewhere. I like Bisco and think Gaby has potential but today she came off as too obsessed for me. I even liked Duck today. The talk of Gabby and her mother and how Duck rescued her was nice. Duck is growing on me but I still think he is short-term.

I don't know how people say Celeste was out of character. I am sure she knows EJ lives across the hall but she also lost her cool as Sami was ignoring her and had hung up on her. It's common for people to lose it and just yell things out like that. EJ popping up everywhere makes his inevitable fall better for me so I am fine with it. I am also happy Days is giving the LUMI wedding so much buildup like weddings used to get in the past.

Now there was one bad thing: Like Drew mentioned, why were there so many randon extras there at the shower? I don't really mind Marlena, Caroline, etc. In real life, people miss showers or parties even if they should be there and Sami has had alot of weddings. It happens. Maybe Kate just didn't want to invite some people because she didn't want to deal with them. It bothers me but as long as the vets are at the wedding it's fine. The shower isn't going to be a big event anyway. It just seems designed to get certain people in one place. I just didn't like seeing so many strangers. Plus, inviting men was kind of weird too. Philip should not have been there. If they kept it to just two or three extra and Kate, Chelsea, Hope, etc I could deal with it.

Ok way to start the week. Episode had a nice flow to it.

OMG! You're absolutely right. I loved Melinda Fall! :D She was hilarious. Remember Casey, Melinda and Sarah escaped the ship and Melinda was attacked by the shark. Everyone thought the shark killed her, but even the shark couldn't take Melinda Fall. :lol: He just bit off her leg. The Congressman Blythe storyline rocked and it was a great way to introduce Sarah Cummings. *TEAR* I miss Sunset Beach. Great eye, Phoenix!

Brandon Beemer was smokin' hot today.

Frankly, I didn't care for his posture today. Something was 'off' about him. And those arms. They're just too... much! Something about him...I don't know what it is! But...no.

IMO, Duck's really not that bad. I like Duck more than Gabriella. I'd take him over that reject any day.

Oh, Drew, as a Willow fan, I'd hoped you'd join the Gabby club! I mean, both are unpopular opinions. I love Willow and I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Gabby! She's fabulous. And exotic looking. Oh, I just love this whole island story. It plays out like a movie.

Hopefully, Gabriella stays put in Tinda Lao, or however you spell it. She better not pull a Carly Manning and join Shawn and Belle in Salem!

Um, God willing, either the show just stays set in Salem and the island -- forever -- or Gabs and Duck move to Salem, because I can't imagine this show without them now. LOVE THEEEEEEM!!!! :wub:

I liked LUMI planning the wedding. The Green Wedding thing was handled fine I thought. They had Lucas put up some resistance so I was cool with it. Did anyone notice the women they had lunch with was the women that played Melinda Fall on Sunset Beack during the Shockwave story? I liked her then and I still like her now.

OMG, you're a freaking GENIUS!! I knew I knew that babe from somewhere! So that's Melinda Fall?!!! Good friggin' eye!!!

Frankly, I didn't care for his posture today. Something was 'off' about him. And those arms. They're just too... much! Something about him...I don't know what it is! But...no.

Honestly, I dont see how guys who have scenes with BB dont have a perm-a-boner or the ladies not having to wear adult diapers due to large amounts of wetness.

Honestly, I dont see how guys who have scenes with BB dont have a perm-a-boner or the ladies not having to wear adult diapers due to large amounts of wetness.

Well, I'm not arguing his appearance -- it's undeniable that he would cause anyone to almost instantly orgasm just being a few feet away from the guy -- but his posture today REALLY bugged me. Am I the only one who noticed?! Maybe his hunkiness is becoming a liability, posture-wise! :(

Well, I'm not arguing his appearance -- it's undeniable that he would cause anyone to almost instantly orgasm just being a few feet away from the guy -- but his posture today REALLY bugged me. Am I the only one who noticed?! Maybe his hunkiness is becoming a liability, posture-wise! :(

JSF, sometimes you are just too much :lol:

I am shocked I was the only one that caught "Melinda Fall." I beleive the actress' name is Elizabeth Alley. She did look different with the long hair but I saw her and it just came to me.

I loved her on Sunset Beach. That story was a ripoff of the Bill Clinton scandal but it was really good.

I don't believe I'm going to watch much more of this.

Join the team Jean, I haven't watched DAYS in over two weeks. Been looking over the recaps and reading spoilers, and nothing has sparked my interest so I have no reason to watch the mess.

I'm trying to abide by what Mama always said - If you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all.

I was always bad at abiding by that one Steve lol

I all my years of soap viewing, and seeing real life wedding showers, I have NEVER seen a Mother, Aunt, Grandmother, and the grooms Aunt and Grandmother absent from the shower. :rolleyes:

And this Island mess? Dear Lord, all we need is a crazy guy named Cooley err Duck, and a missing diamond.

We would have one helluva redux.