Days: Monday

• Members

I knew they were bro and sis -- but I can't HELP wondering how the [!@#$%^&*] may go DOWN when he has to interact with Bo and Hope and others in such close quarters. I mean, he has driven a WAR against Shawn and Belle! That shower is surely going to be the stage for a showdown. :unsure:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hilarious?!!! Did we see the same show? I'm TERRIFIED for Sami and Celeste's lives! You do realize their loudmouths outed themselves, right? Because EJ has the proof he needs to know they're conspiring against him! Knowing the Eej-man, I could see him not thinking twice of somehow putting Sami to sleep, having a C-section on her to get his child and then leaving her for dead. The man is CRAZY. Again, I am TERRIFIED for Celami. :unsure::(

• Members

OMG! You're absolutely right. I loved Melinda Fall! :D She was hilarious. Remember Casey, Melinda and Sarah escaped the ship and Melinda was attacked by the shark. Everyone thought the shark killed her, but even the shark couldn't take Melinda Fall. :lol: He just bit off her leg. The Congressman Blythe storyline rocked and it was a great way to introduce Sarah Cummings. *TEAR* I miss Sunset Beach. Great eye, Phoenix!

• Members

Well, I'm not arguing his appearance -- it's undeniable that he would cause anyone to almost instantly orgasm just being a few feet away from the guy -- but his posture today REALLY bugged me. Am I the only one who noticed?! Maybe his hunkiness is becoming a liability, posture-wise! :(

• Members

I am shocked I was the only one that caught "Melinda Fall." I beleive the actress' name is Elizabeth Alley. She did look different with the long hair but I saw her and it just came to me.

I loved her on Sunset Beach. That story was a ripoff of the Bill Clinton scandal but it was really good.

• Members

Join the team Jean, I haven't watched DAYS in over two weeks. Been looking over the recaps and reading spoilers, and nothing has sparked my interest so I have no reason to watch the mess.

I was always bad at abiding by that one Steve lol

I all my years of soap viewing, and seeing real life wedding showers, I have NEVER seen a Mother, Aunt, Grandmother, and the grooms Aunt and Grandmother absent from the shower. :rolleyes:

And this Island mess? Dear Lord, all we need is a crazy guy named Cooley err Duck, and a missing diamond.

We would have one helluva redux.

Archived