Days: Monday

• Members

I wonder if the missing relatives will make the Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down section (or whatever they are called now) in either SOW or SOD. I know they have made issues with other shows in the past about things like that where non-reaction, etc. was shown onscreen by certain shows. I am just surprised that the mags have let it go this long without saying something.

It is just so un-Days like for one thing not counting un-soap like for a Mother to go this long not involved in her Daughter's story not counting other family members as well. And then non-reactions too to such things as John's kidney being cut out, lack of reaction by family members over Lexie's disappearance, etc. And now this. And you can spin it anyway you want and say that such things happen, but in reality they don't happen that often at all, and now it is common everyday occurance in Salem USA.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Werent we lucky, we got a lame excuse saying she was with John in Tuesday's show. GMAFB, I am sure Marlena would have been more than thrilled to go to a happy occasion to at least get away for a few hours from John just lying there in a coma. I am really starting to hate how Hogan writes.

• Members

What makes it worse Kirk is that she can get away for certain things like last week but not for her daughter's shower.

I loved Hogan's writing the first 2 years on ATWT but he started losing steam and I just have not seen anything out of him in quite awhile and he is a total disappointment in many ways on Days. He has one interesting month and the rest have been terrible.

Archived