Days: Monday

• Members

Gabby is definitely up to something. It might actually get Belle to stop pushing Shawn away though. I thought it was so funny when Claire picked up the beer bottle today. Good thing Shawn noticed or we might have another Salemite in AA.

I am glad that we have a big buildup to the Sami and Lucas wedding. This is the way it was always done before. I agree though that they don't need to have EJ in every show with them. It is getting old really fast.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they have started the buildup to this wedding too early. It's already been going on for several weeks and it's just the end of March. We've got another five weeks to get to even the beginning of May. After all this, something really huge had better happen.

I liked Philip better today because he wasn't yelling. It was good to hear him acknowledge he has other family, that Claire isn't his entire life. The Kiriakis/Dimera alliance should be interesting, except I'm so tired of EJ. Now that he's threatened everyone in Salem and everyone has threatened him, maybe the story can begin to move.

So Marlena isn't at Sami's shower? Unbelievable!

• Members

Almost as bad as the time Chelsea got a little too overly excited by the prospect of kissing her half-uncle (on both sides...) when she and Nick were attempting to distract Philip and Willow in the airport earlier this year. lol

• Members

I think the actor that plays Duck is pretty good, its not like he has been given good material. I liked Joy on PC, but she is pitiful this go around and hope Gabriella is very short term.

I like seeing Celeste, but she is acting way out of character and it irks me. Celeste is no fool and should know EJ lives right across the hall from Sami, so why would she just hang out by her door if she knows EJ is on to her and Sami?

I did enjoy todays show, but I am SICK of seeing EJ everywhere. I didnt mind his scenes with Phillip, but EJ just busting his way into Sami's baby shower is simply too much. And where the hell was Marlena?

• Members

I'm a little surprised no one's mentioned the mass amount of friends Sami has. :lol: Where did these women come from? In 13 years in Salem, Sami has had one female friend. They make a reference to it all the time. Sami doesn't have female friends. She never can keep them. I was a little bothered by that. It's just a way to fill up the scene to account for Marlena, Caroline, Maggie, etc. from being there.

• Members

OMG!!

I'm watching my tape right now and I just have to say, honestly?! I don't think even Alison could pull off this "green wedding" fascination.

The dialogue is just SO contrived! And I just don't see Sami as caring about the environment that much. SORRY!

Sure gave me a great laugh, though! :lol:

• Members

Ok show today.

First off, nice to see Hope. By that I mean the REAL Hope. She is back to being forgiving and not some one note, confused bitch. Loved her scenes with Billie and Chelsea today.

I liked LUMI planning the wedding. The Green Wedding thing was handled fine I thought. They had Lucas put up some resistance so I was cool with it. Did anyone notice the women they had lunch with was the women that played Melinda Fall on Sunset Beack during the Shockwave story? I liked her then and I still like her now.

Nice to see Kate today. Always like her scenes with Chelsea and her advice today was great. I loved Philip being in a scene with his sister and mother. Philip's scenes with EJ were good. I think that may set up a battle between the two empires they represent down the road so that was good.

I like the progression of Shelle's romance. It finally looks like we are getting somewhere. I like Bisco and think Gaby has potential but today she came off as too obsessed for me. I even liked Duck today. The talk of Gabby and her mother and how Duck rescued her was nice. Duck is growing on me but I still think he is short-term.

I don't know how people say Celeste was out of character. I am sure she knows EJ lives across the hall but she also lost her cool as Sami was ignoring her and had hung up on her. It's common for people to lose it and just yell things out like that. EJ popping up everywhere makes his inevitable fall better for me so I am fine with it. I am also happy Days is giving the LUMI wedding so much buildup like weddings used to get in the past.

Now there was one bad thing: Like Drew mentioned, why were there so many randon extras there at the shower? I don't really mind Marlena, Caroline, etc. In real life, people miss showers or parties even if they should be there and Sami has had alot of weddings. It happens. Maybe Kate just didn't want to invite some people because she didn't want to deal with them. It bothers me but as long as the vets are at the wedding it's fine. The shower isn't going to be a big event anyway. It just seems designed to get certain people in one place. I just didn't like seeing so many strangers. Plus, inviting men was kind of weird too. Philip should not have been there. If they kept it to just two or three extra and Kate, Chelsea, Hope, etc I could deal with it.

Ok way to start the week. Episode had a nice flow to it.

• Members

Did I DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN?!!!

That backstory of how Duck scooped up baby Gabby and never looked back was the SWEETEST THING EVER!!!! :wub: :wub:

Man, I LOVE the dynamic island duo!!

And what a shocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That ending I did NOT see coming. PHENOMENAL!! The secret is out! Eej knows Celami are out to get 'im!!!! :o

Archived