Raines with Jeff Goldblum

DaysFanJean

• Members

Has anyone else watched this show? I really found it interesting, though campy, tongue-in-cheek. Jeff Goldblum is one of my favorite actors so that was a huge plus getting to watch him and listen to his dorky voice LOL....love it.

The show has this detective who projects mental images of dead people. In the first show, the projection is a sweet young woman who was shot in the back and left dead in a road adjacent to an interstate. She accompanies Raines as he follows the leads, taunts and teases him and makes a delightful character to watch and since he is aware it is his mind really, he also knows that what she says is only what he knows, however she did give him clues to look at something in a different light. As the crime is being solved, Raines spends time with his former partner, Charlie, a nice looking, late 30- early 40 black man and they banter the story back and forth and listens about the visions he is experienceing. About half-way through the show, I began to suspect that Charlie was projected, too, because no one mentioned him or asked about him at the police station. It was revealed at the end that he was indeed Raines vision.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived