Charlotte Church Announces Pregnancy

Rhiannon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not saying she HAS to act good all the time. But when you have the last name "Church," I'm sorry, but how unrealistic it is, yes, people do expect you to be an angel all the time. Not unlike that chick off "Sound of Music." In fact, when I was 13 and she was on the rise, I thought of her as the next angel. Literally, if that makes any sense. A living, breathing angel on earth.

But she's not now.

She's dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one whose expectations for her were shattered.

• Members

The public DUBBED her an angel. No one knows what she was really like but her family and friends. The public just saw what they wanted to see and now that she's blossoming into who she really is, she's being crucified for it.

• Members

I just think of her as a little kid. When she started to become famous I was a young adult ... and she was a little girl to me, as was anyone under the age of ... younger than me. I'm sure all you people hovering around your late teens and early twenties think it about most 9 year olds. I'm just surprised she's 21.

Good thing her name wasn't ever Charlotte Republican :lol:

• Members

-- and rightly so. Did she not USE that image? She wasn't so young that she couldn't act out and show her 'true' self. Frankly, I feel deceived by her. I'm shocked and dismayed that Church, by her own behavior, played the angel bit just so she could laugh all the way to the bank.

We shouldn't believe that only the media had a hand in this deception. Charlotte Church herself deceived ALL of us.

• Members

Well the only thing you can do is to get over it. Its done. Time to take the dramatics down a notch or two. It really isn't nessesary. She is not defaming the name of Christ. She is a human being like everyone else, so let it go please. Its ot worth getting your panties in a bunch.

Archived