Charlotte Church Announces Pregnancy

Rhiannon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 5 2007, 01:14 AM)
For my American pals who don't know, she's a total rebel party girl now. You should hear her recent rock album which is fantastic! Check out the video for Crazy Chick on YouTube and you'll see how much she's grown up!

Oh, love it. She's falling for the whole rebel thing, huh? Can't wait for her, like Lohan did, to discover it's not all it's cracked up to be.

I watched the video and was disgusted.

• Members

I just think she's doing all of this because people -- like me -- saw her when she was, what, 12, and on the rise to stardom and thought she was a "good girl" -- especially with the last name of "Church." You don't expect what I saw in THAT video from a woman THAT last name.

It's just shocking -- to say the least!

• Members

Why? She didn't really do anything grotesque or horrible in the video... just messed up her hair, wore a little dark eyeshadow and shook her hips back and forth. I thought it was hot!

• Members

That music video was tame compared to what else airs today. She's redefining her music style. There's absolutely nothing wrong or disgusting with that.

Artists EVOLVE. It happens everyday. She's not the first and she will not be the last.

• Members

Okay, so her last name is church. Does that mean she has to act all holy and sanctified because of it? I don't remember that passage in the bible stating that anyone who has a last name in common with religious phrasing had to be more upstanding than others.

Archived