Charlotte Church Announces Pregnancy

Rhiannon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's probably also against the war in Iraq and is a Communist!

Maybe she's also linked to Adolf Hitler.

Oh no! run for your lives!

Seriously though.....I think she's nothing more than a typical 21-year-old in terms of her attitude. ;)

• Members

Usually it's these types of kids who tend to act up....children of police officers, politicans, preachers, teachers, actors, etc.... She's just rebelling about against her religious upcoming. Young people do that....it's called puberty. ;)

And cats can fly....at least temporarily. Haven't you ever seen a cat jump out of a tree or off a roof with their paws spread out before they land safely on the ground? It makes them look like they're flying, at least for a moment or two anyway. ;)

• Members

So the f*ck what if her last name is Church? Why are you so hell bent on making her out to be satan's mistress? Her last name is Church so that means she can't be human like the rest of us? And who are you to throw stones on what she does in her own, private life? Its her body, its her choice. Leave the girl alone. Would you want people passing judgement on how you live your life? Rather hypocritical if you ask me. I don't get the fact that its a bad thing to be liberal. Friendly reminder: Jesus was neither democrat or republican ;) . People can choose to be on any side of the political field that they want cause guess what? Bad seeds come from both sides but I think what takes the cake is all these holier than thous who get caught literally with their pants around their ankles :rolleyes: . So please, just take it down a notch or two. I hear valium works wonders!

Archived