Forget Brenda! Vegas renewed for 5th season

Port Oak Valley

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A few weeks ago, I would have bet that LV would get cancelled but the last 2 episodes were pretty good. NBC needs all the hits it can have. I'm just surprised that NBC renewed it since they are...you know, somewhat retarded.

If LV would have gotten cancelled, I bet ABC wouldn't only get her back on GH but they would have changed the entire concept of Night Shift so Brenda could be in it.

I just hope GH doesn't recast. VM is Brenda.

• Members

Aussiello at tvguide just broke news that James Caan and Nikki Cox wont be back next season! Too bad they didnt can Vanessa! Come home, Brenda! I watched this show its first season and still catch it from time to time, but its not the must see it used to be. I was surprised it was renewed, it must do well in the demo.

• Members

You have gotta be kidding me. Caan not back? Cox out?

WHAT DRUGS ARE THEY ON?

That blows.

I love Mike, Delinda, Sam and Danny but they can't run the entire show, IMO.

Losing Cox isn't that big of a deal, although they wasted her, IMO and her character.

Wow.

I'm shocked.

• Members

This is why I wish they didn't kill Casey. They could have brought him back to cause trouble for Sam and pair him up with Nikki Cox's Mary. Oh well, too bad there was an actual autopsy but then again they could claim Casey faked his death to go into hiding. The reason why Dean Cain didn't come back was because he wanted more money...with James Caan gone they have money now...even if they wanted a full 22 episode season.

• Members

I am glad Las Vegas is back (such a good, underrated show), but I just hope they don't go and recast Brenda. WAIT for Marcil, cos when LV is done, I think she would be back.

I do hate seeing Nikki Fox being fired, I really like her and loved Nikki!! Plus, Danny and Mary were always my favorite couple.

It really isn't going to be the same without James Cann to be honest. Cann leaving is news to me.

Archived