DAYS: Tuesday, February 27

• Members

Philip referred to Lucas as his brother the other day and now Bo (hated his reaction, Philip is a victim in this too) and it does make family seem important to Philip further showing that his depth of feelings for Claire are important. Family. Who'd have thought Philip would be a family-type man (Hogan's Philip at any rate, JER's Philip definitely was).

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked MBE today.

Lumi storyline needs to get a moooove on. They could've been shuffling the items of conversation that've come up in this past month around a bit better so that the drama, even just conversational drama, could be capitalized on better.

I feel like all this EJ/Dimera stuff is getting diluted by being on in the ways it has been on so much lately. I would rather see the Eeeviol make its appearances in select places. If they're gonna play things so maliciously then I also need to see depth in the sympathetic parts of the story to get a sense of the stakes. I feel all this Eeeviol is happening yet I have no sense of the community of protagonists and it's falling a bit flat for me.

• Members

I'm finally watching..and the end actually surprised me...I had no idea that kayla would call the cops and alert them that john was there..I was worried steve would convince her to keep it a secret..i actually feel much better about kayla now...She did what she had to, but now she's making sure john is returned to the hospital...Honestly i didn't realize john would be returned so quickly..i thought he'd be missing for months..

Sami and Ej's scenes were great..I love when these two are at each other's throats...i don't like them as a romantic couple, but they have so much chemistry...

• Members

You're still stuck in Reilly's way of writing. Had he wrote this, John would be missing until May sweeps where we would get a huge reunion for John and Marlena. However, Hogan is a realistic writer and fast paced. I love it!

• Members

I loved the episode....

I can understand how Philip feels...even though he's NOT the biological father of Claire, he basically was the only father that she's ever had....so I can understand why he's so intense to get her back....

EJ is riding my nerves a little, but I love him...the man his on fire in weaving trouble for everyone he comes in contact with.

Looking forward in seeing some Chelsea and Nick (CHICK) for Weds......

Archived