DAYS: Tuesday, February 27

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Phillip is brilliant! Taking the remains to the police station, and particularly to Bo, was a genius idea. Under normal circumstances, Bo would attempt to find Belle, Shawn and Claire to be sure if they are really gone, and Phillip would just follow Bo's lead. Of course, Shawn outsmarted Phillip.

I can't believe Kayla went through with the process. I know she was put in an awkward position. But, its like I said yesterday, she will be held accountable for her actions since she is in a normal state of mind, while Steve on the other hand, may be cleared of any liability. I'm looking forward to watching Marlena find out what took place, and that her good friend Kayla could've stopped it.

In fact, where has Marlena been? Ever since the call from the hospital, we haven't seen her again.

The look on Sami's face when EJ told her he went threw her trash, was priceless! I'm glad EJ finally has confirmation of Sami's pregnancy.

• Members

I think Kayla's willing to face the consequences. She not only called an ambulance, she called the police to report a crime.

That having been said, I think she did it because she knew it was the only way to save John's life. If she didn't agree to do it, the hack doctor would have, and he would have taken no care to save John's life. Her option at the end was to perform the surgery or watch John die, so I'm not sure what else she could have done.

Might as well make it a parade. No J&M fan here but I agree, Marlena's reaction to John's abduction should have been shown. I'd love to see a confrontation between her and Kayla when she finds out what happened.

• Members

When she went with Steve she had no idea she was going to be asked to remove John's kidney. All she knew is that Steve said "come with me or John will die. People will die."

Once she learned the plan, I think she could have escaped from the warehouse and gone for help. I don't think she believed Steve would kill her if she left or anything. But leaving would have been signing John's death warrant. If she left there, the hack would have just ripped into John and taken the kidney before she could get back with help. Doing the surgery is the only way she had any chance to save John's life.

• Members

I'm not a J&M fan either, but count me in as being another viewer who feels robbed that they didn't even show Marlena's reaction on screen. John has been abducted and we don't get to see Marlena at all, this is bad real bad......

Oh and they need to quit putting that shiny lip gloss on Willow's lips, the glare from those things was/is blinding....... :lol:

• Members

Kayla shouldn't be raked over the coals. John was going to lose a kidney regardless of her decision. All she could do was minimise the risk to his life by doing the surgery herself. She made the best of an horrific situation.

Archived