DAYS: Tuesday, February 27

• Members

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings Andre. :(

I do think it's interesting that I don't think it was rape and yet I don't want EJ and Sami together and you do think it's rape and yet you don't have a problem with it. you would think it would be the other way around! :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No. Not you. Though your persistence is wearing me down.

And yeah, it is weird. I was just such a big EJ/Sami fan back in the summer/fall when he wasn't a DiMera that I can't let go of the chemistry. If Luke/Laura can do it, so can they. I doubt it, but when has that stopped anything?

• Members

I don't know why people argue whether or not it was rape. EJ doesn't think it was rape, because he's obsessed with the woman, and convinced that she wanted it all along. Now, I could buy his story, because of their fling. However, there was no hints in that scene that Sami ever wanted anything to do with him. Ali played fear and disgust. That fact is important to this SL, IMO. I think he's definitely in her head, but like a bad habit she can't get rid of. The cat and mouse is glorious. Meanwhile, Sami identifies it as rape. There's no one side with this story. Yes, she did it to save Lucas' life. But she also did it because he had a gun. If she refused maybe he would have done more than just let Lucas die. It's a variable. Sami doesn't know, but based on the evidence she did have, boy was plenty unstable. It's a perspective thing. And as far as I'm concerned, if the victim indentifies it as rape, I don't care about definitions. If you feel that you've been raped, it's absurd that anyone can tell you otherwise. And that's my peace.

• Members

(((Andre))) I'm wearing you down? That has to be the sweetest thing anyone has said to me on this board! :P

I have to admit anything can happen on this show. Despite Hogan's sluggish sweeps I think he is capable of some really fantastic stuff. I get the feeling that a build up is brewing. I want to know what EJ's plans with Stefano are. I love to see the guy take his shirt off. More would be optional but at least the shirt. Romance for EJ? Eh' I'm not expecting it until after Hogan explains what Dimera's beef with the Bradys is.

Has that ever been explained?

• Members

I don't remember anymore if they did or not. Maybe Shawn Sr. beat Stefano in a game of cards many years ago, and Stefano has had it in for him ever since. Shawn! Just give back the $5 Stefano keeps asking for and this will all be over!!

...or something equally silly.

• Members

I think there's a lot more to the feud than a game of cards. Remember when Stefano's will was read? C&B had plans to finally explain the feud and it had something to do with a baby that blew up in a ship, or thought was blown up in a ship. I think the Bradys did something to the DiMeras a long time ago in Ireland.

Archived