DAYS: Tuesday, February 27

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:rolleyes: x 1,000,000

I mean, c'mon. I expect that type of response from certain other posters, but not you. A moderator. You are supposed to be a beacon of truth and the model of decorum for this board.

• Members

Why? Dude, you're upset because I "hurt" your feelings and now you're trying to get the best of me. It's not going to work, so just stop, buddy. I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings again and make you have to talk through your issues again. :lol:

• Members

Actually, I would amend that statement.

Many sexperts have suggested that lovers who cry while making love are mean to be forever. The tenderness and vulnerability of it all suggests a strong, genuine bond, they say.

You'd need to amend your statement to cry in terror, as Sami looks like she's doing from that screen capture.

Otherwise, happily married couples who cry while getting it on would be raping each other!

• Members

Just a reminder to Stop disrespecting, ridiculing, mocking, taunting, and/or provoking other members just because they may have a different opinion than your own.

That type of of behavior will NOT be tolerated on SON. You will find yourself with a warning and a suspension.

This is the last friendly warning on the matter.

Archived