DAYS: Tuesday, February 27

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know that.

I completely disagree on that. It's a snoozefest.

What nutjob? You mean the guy Steve threw out of the room? Why didn't he throw the nurse out too then call the police? She only called the police after she chopped up poor john's body and served his kidney up to his worst enemy. Same empty room with her and Steve in it. Weak weak WEAK.

• Members

It's not that easy. Even if they threw the nurse out and called the cops, once EJ found out he would be out for blood and many people would die. That is why Steve forced Kayla to do it and that is why Kayla had to do it. Kayla called the police once the procedure was done and once she got her phone from Steve.

• Members

It is rape if you think that Sami had sex with EJ because she was afraid of what he might do to her if she did not comply.

It was consentual if you think that Sami had sex with EJ to get him to help her.

Regardless, it was pretty disgusting. I am NOT an EJami fan.

• Members

For the same reason he took away Kayla's phone so she couldn't call the police. Because he wasn't in control of his actions. He had small moments where he broke through but bottom line he was in thrall to what EJ wanted.

• Members

He had a gun on him, and she knew it since he took it out beforehand. He didn't hold it to her, but there was the threat of violence. She had been in the sting operation. Lucas was dying. She has a child. She had so much to lose. Just because it wasn't her life does not make it not rape!

If someone said to have sex with them or they'd let my brother die (and there was no other way), I'd have sex with them. And it would be rape. Coersion!!

• Members

:blink: Now you are splitting hairs. EJ had the power to save Lucas and chances are Lucas could have died, so EJ's inaction speaks volumes.

From Wikipedia: "Consent may be absent due to duress arising from the use, or threat, of overwhelming force or violence, or because the subject is incapacitated in some way such as intoxication and/or underage innocence. In some cases coercion might also be used to negate consent."

• Members

In some cases...and this is where it becomes necessary to for EJ to threaten her or someone else with harm if she refused to have sex with him.

If every unwilling woman that bartered sex for survival was rape, prostitution would not be a crime. It would be subjective.

• Members

OK, the rolleyes icon, I have discovered, is very rude. My inital reaction was one of hurt, but now I am better. I have talked through my feelings. :(

I also don't remember being very involved the first time around. I may have voiced up, but you make it sound like I won't let it go.

I'm an EJ/Sami fan anyways, even as a romance. I just thought it was rape.

Archived