DAYS -Willow + Jed = Nicole + Brandon = Another WTD (Opinion Only)

• Members

On another board it said that Willow and Jed were a Nicole and Brandon redux (who in my opinion were a Billie and Austin rip-off). I am betting there will be another WTD storyline.

Are you ready???????????????????????????????????????????????????

I am willing to BET that Jed is Steve's son from his missing years!!! Mark my words, maybe and hopefully I am wrong.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nicole was all kinds of awesome. Willow's trash and a waste of space and not near the character Nicole became. She never will be. It'll take a LOT of work on Hogan's part. Willow won't be around a few years from now (well, the show might not either :( but we won't get into that)

• Members

What have you been watching? I don't see similarities to Billie, but Willow is a total Nicole redux.

And you forget that Billie and Nicole were pieces of trash at one time too. They didn't get class until they met the men in their lives.

• Members

Which man are you talking about for Nicole?

Willow has lots of similarities to Nicole. I am not sure if she is purposely being written to be a Nicole 2, but she does have similarities. However there are differences such as Willow is a little crazy and Nicole wasn't.

• Members

That's all that I really meant. They are all girls from the wrong side of the tracks. Although Nicole actually tried to play nice, while Willow is an all out !@#$%^&*]. But they are all the bad sister with the little brother.

Speaking of Billie who has ALWAYS been my favorite character, she's gone from trash to class, back to trash back to whatever she's become.

It's my opinion they all have the same story -

Willow + Jed

Nicole + Brandon

Billie + Austin

even April + Emilio.

Why not bring on two brothers or a mom and a daughter. Try some new introductions. I think for new families to succeed the parents should come first, or least before another sibling is introduced.

• Members

She has seemed like she is obsessed with Shawn especially from the episode where she set his apartment on fire. Not as obsessed as Jan was and not whining and pining over him like Mimi was but she does seem like she is a little too obsessed with Shawn.

I actually never considered Nicole to have a "man" per say. Just because she went through a few I have considered her the kind of woman who is trying to make it through life and find her actual true love.

• Members

I used to think Willow was obsessed with Shawn a little bit too, but I think that isn't the case. It seem like Willow doesn't even care about Shawn anymore. I think she's falling for Philip actually. She is only helping Philip get back at Shawn to get closer to him. She had a taste of that Kiriakis money and she doesn't want to give it up. Yet another reference to Nicole.

• Members

I cannot judge Willow or Jed yet. We've seen Willow for months now but what do we know about her so far. Only what she told Shawn which I totally do not believe because her brilliant mind, demonstrated education, and style belie that she was from an abusive home life and turned to prostitution at an early age. We've not seen her turn on to any men except Shawn. That may seem obsessive, but that is where Hogan put her so until he plays this story out and introduces her real background, I just enjoy her. Jed, only saw him once. Like his voice, posture, and looks.

Willow's personality is a sort of Jan/Nicole blend.

Archived