DAYS: Thursday, February 22

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok.

I laughed when Shawn said to Belle they had to jump.

The new character Jed sucks. The guy can't act. I thought his scenes were painful.

I'm starting to like Chelsea which is frightening to me because I still think she's a !@#$%^&*]. '

Along those lines, I liked the Nick/Chelsea stuff today.

I'm so ready for the Bonnie/Mimi stuff to wrap up.

Overall, it was an ok show. Boring, but ok.

• Members

Personally i wish we could get more of the bonnie/mimi stuff, especially because they leave next week...I really liked their scenes today..Judi Evans rocked as usual..Nick, Chelsea, and Dr. Reibert were hillarious..i love this storyline...and shawn and belle escaping was pretty exciting..Willow even suprised me today, by letting them escape...

I like the steve and kayla storyline, but i'm glad we got a day off from that storyline..

• Members

I thought the episode was great!!!

I have to agree about Jed. I hate him already! I shouldn't judge so soon, but he just came off as a really awful actor. There was a clear lack of emotion and enthuasism in his first performance. Plus, what is up with his hair? It's like a replica of Will, but a little bit older. I really hope Hogan doesn't decide to pair him up with Abby for long. Abby looks older and more mature than him. As well, her and Max are making progress, which is great! I laughed out loud when Max told Mimi that he didn't want her going back to the garage with him because he had work to do, and then just moments later, he called Abby to meet him at the garage to say hi. :lol:

Bonnie looked really nice today. I felt so awful for her :(

Shawn and Belle are doing really well with their scenes. I wouldn't have the courage to jump overboard with my child though. I found that to be somewhat unrealistic. They're in the middle of nowhere, and they decide to jump overboard with a baby... hmmm :rolleyes:

I still despise Willow, but she did a good job today. She was still annoying as always, but damn she showed Phillip. I'm thinking she is no longer after Shawn. By letting Belle and Shawn get away today, I believe she is actually trying to keep Phillip away from his daughter for a longer period of time to sink her claws into Phillip.

• Members

Jed--ugh. Hopefully, he's not on contract.

Dr. Rebert--ugh. He can't act and is very creepy. Got tired of Nick dropping things today. And I have a feeling Chelsea is going to be getting into some kind of trouble again.

Judy as Bonnie was the highlight today. She was very tragic and sad, and she's a great crier. Mimi was her usual self--is the girl incapable of showing any emotion? And that ring Max gave Nick to test has been handled by how many people now? And dropped on the floor at the lab. Yeah, that's going to be a reliable DNA sample.

Philip is really becoming tiresome. He needs to calm down, do some yoga or something. Still can't figure out exactly what Willow's game is, except to torture everyone she comes into contact with. I was very surprised she let Shawn and Belle go, but I'm sure she has an ulterior motive.

I taped today and used my FF button a lot.

• Members

Shawn/Belle/Philip/Willow - I continue to enjoy SHELLE with Brandon Beemer and Martha Madison in the roles. I never liked this couple they way I do now, and they're not even a couple--yet! Jay K. Johnson continues to impress me as Philip. It really makes me sad that he ever left the role. I'm so happy to have him back. He's reminded me why Philip was my favorite character from Salem High. Kyle Brandt is totally forgetable. Willow showed her heart today. I think she really does care for Shawn, genuinely and wants to see him have his daughter. On the other hand, she seems to be hot for Philip now and with Shawn and Belle on the run, Philip needs her. You keep doing your thing, girl! LOL at Shawn saying he will protect Claire when they jump. Dude, you're jumping off of a freaking cruise ship!

Abby/Jed - I think people are being a little too hard on Frank Mentier. It's his first day. Give him a break. I didn't think he did bad at all. He was probably nervous. Give it some time. Geez! I didn't feel any chemistry between Mentier and Ashley Benson though, so I'm not worried about him interferring with MABBY.

Nick/Chelsea/Dr. Rebert - Chelsea cracks me up in every scene that she's in. I can't believe this is the same character I loathed last year. What an amazing thing a great writer can fix.

Bonnie/Mimi/Max - Judi Evans did a marvelous job in her scenes today. It proves why she is DAYS biggest scene stealer. It's a crying shame that she hasn't been able to show her chops for the past 4 years that she's been on the show. Hopefully, she'll come back as Adrienne one day and show fans what she does best. Farah Fath on the other hand, I'm counting down the days until March 1st. Poor Max. He grows tired of woman pretty fast. Oh well. He won't grow tired of Abby, that's for sure. I loved when he asked Nick to tell Abby he said hi. And I could do nothing but smile when he left that cute message on Abby's voicemail. I think, for the first time, Max Brady is in love.

• Administrator

I thought the actor who played Jed was decent for his first episode. He wasn't awful. He didn't look away to the side after every couple of words like the way new actors usually do.

Give him a chance. He could be like Rachel Melvin, Ashely Benson or Ari Zuker who just got better as the months passed by.

• Members

I thought Frank did Jed fairly well especially considering this is his first acting gig. He is on recurring right now. He was being a typical college boy kid and I loved it when Abby stopped to look back through the window.

Max is a louse. I could care less if Abby wastes her time trying to reform him. He's being rewritten and I hate that. Of course, it should have happened before he became a geniune louse.

Hated the Bonnie and Mimi scenes. It's rushed and the feelings aren't right.

Laughed at Willow and Shawn. "It's just Willow." The most brilliant thing Shawn has said. I'm not sure why she did it except he is the daddy of her baby and most women don't want their baby's daddy to be in prison or jail ever, for any reason.

• Members

I'm glad that actresses like Melvin and Zuker got better over time, and I love them now. But the fact is, they should've brought it from day one. This is national television. I don't watch the show to see a demonstration of acting school.

• Members

I don't give a rat's ass if it's a soap opera or if it's the Teletubbies. It's national television. If it being a soap opera is an excuse for horrible acting, I'd like to know why in the hell they even hold auditions. If that's a viable reason, why the hell am I not on one of the shows yet?

Archived