DAYS: Thursday, February 22

• Members

I am really going to miss Bonnie. She is one wacked out character, but I still enjoyed the laughs she gave me.

Chelsea, seriously the Dr. is nasty back away.

Shawn and Belle I do like, but why are they jumping ship?

I can't believe I am about to say this, but I liked Willow standing up to Philip and loved the color of the dress on her.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For those who are whining about a rewrite, Hogan said from the very beginning that BOTH Mimi and Abby would be viable love interests for Max at some point in time in "future storylines". That's paraphrasing, but yeah.

However, I agree that the breakdown writers and script writers gave Max/Mimi fans way too much wiggle room. The Christmas card? If Abby's supposed to be a viable lov einterest, that was a really contrived moment. It certainly presented both Max and Abby in their worst moments.

I agree that Mimi was a rebound, but not from Chelsea. She was there. Max has always been a ladies' man. I don't see this as anything different. Not saying he was jsut trying to get he rinto bed; it was a little less superficial, but more a of a stepping stone for the character of Max, to prepare him for more serious relationships.

Ths Dr. Rebert thing is seriously gross. He's not even that attractive. Sigh, Chelsea, falling back on old tricks.

Go Willow! (Did I just say that?)

• Members

I'm 22, but I can say that the long hairstyles only look hot on certain guys like Tom Pelphrey, Shawn Michaels, HHH, etc.

Zach Young on DH looks horrible. John Mayer needs a hair cut. So does this kid. Some males just don't have what it takes to pull off the long locks. It looks all wrong for their faces. Not to mention Jed could pass for Will's twin. :lol:

Maybe it's a rebellious phase. Guys grow their hair long; girls buzz it off. :unsure:

• Members

I disagree and thankfully so do a lot of others. Max never gave any indication of being interested in Abby at all. She was his little kid sister who he barely noticed except to kid a little. This rewrite is grusome and I really hate it. Max is not the man for Abby, never was, never will be. He is weak, a lady's man with no interest in life actually. Abby is passionate about life. I just hope that Jed equals her passion for life and Max disappears.

• Members

Max and Abby are total opposites which makes them so compatable. Abby has direction. Despite her claims that she doesn't know what she wants to do with her life, she is determined that she is going become successful. She's well organized and very reesponsible. She has all of the qualities Max lacks and needs help on. Meanwhile, Max is adventurous. He is a free-will, uncaring type of individual. He lives in the moment. Max gives Abby excitement in her life.

Disagree all you want, MABBY are my new favorite couple.

• Members

I hope Hogan sees the light and doesn't force this pair onto us. It's bad enough that we have two characters played by different actors trying to salvage a high school romance without a contrived girl destined to be someone with a guy destined to be a loser, pairing. If you also remember, Hogan said there are too many Brady's. Good point. Max is a Brady so why not just eliminate him altogether and bring in someone totally new for Abby.

• Members

What do you mean when you say "different actors?"

And I don't think anyone is going to feel that Hogan is forcing this couple. Fans have been waiting since Darin Brooks first day on the show in June 2005 for the writers to wisen up and pair him with Abby. It's finally happening and I wouldn't mind seeing them every single day.

• Members

Martha as Belle and Beemer as Shawn....yes.

I never liked Abby and Max. Actually never even considered them as a pair since Ashley was only 14 when Darin came on. Even though she was sorased on Days, the actress was way too young to think of a romance with an adult. When Max was forced to give up Chelsea due to the incest rage, he turned into a sleeze and I surely would never think of him with Abby. Never could see why anyone would want that, still don't, still can't. But, I have seen pictures on Ashley's website where the two of them are just themselves and they are cute together. However, when Darin takes on the colors of Max, ugh.

I never hated Mimi but wouldn't consider myself a fan of hers either. I thought she and Max were cute together and hate that she is the character that always gets trashed. Even this exit story is trashing her to give Judy a decent send off. After three years of being the loosest, criminal female on the show, I really don't like what is being done to Mimi. Judy is a great actress and no one can take that away from her so why fake her exit story.

• Members

Ashley was 16 when Darin came onto the show in 2005. Darin was 21. And I do believe that may have been why they never pursued Max/Abby back then. You know how JER loves his triangles and he didn't even set one up with Abby, Chelsea and Max, which is what a lot of people expceted. But now, Ashley is going to be 18 this year and she's well old enough to have an on-creen relationship with Darin, who is going to be 23 this year.

• Members

Max and Chelsea did not have sex. Chelsea wanted to, but Max didn't want Chelsea to feel that they had to have sex for the two of them to be together. Max and Stephanie never got serious enough to have sex. Max did have sex with Mimi though. And it's implied that he's a playboy so he's probably been around the block a few times. He's famous. Who cares?

• Members

I'm not getting this "Max is a sleaze" business. He could have taken advantage of Chelsea and Stephanie, but he didn't. The only action he's gotten since being on is some implied below decks with Chelsea and a one-time fling with Mimi, both of which were consensual. If you want to talk sleaze, talk about EJ. I don't see it with Max.

Mabby is here, so deal with it.

Archived