AMC: Brooke English To Return???

• Members

Frankly, I'm still trying to figure out why Kit/Looking Glass/Tzkelos or however the hell you spell it is masquerading under different handles. And besides the matching IPs did she/he think we weren't going to notice with the uncanninly similar posting styles?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love it if this meant Brooke would be back full-time, but this is probably just a send-off. Brooke will be back for 1 episode and say she's leaving Pine Valley to take care of Laura or something.

As for bringing back Julia Barr when dumping Cady and Vincent........why should that matter? Bringing back ANY vet is good. I was devastated when Cady was fired and Dixie was murdered, but bringing back Brooke would at least be a step in the right direction. I like Vincent and think he’s a good actor, but he was never one of my favorites.

But as I said above, this probably isn’t long-term and Brooke will be gone again before we can blink an eye......so it doesn't really matter.

• Members

Because it makes no sense why they would dump David and Dixie who had significant amounts of story and then bring back Julia when all she did was play scenary for the last 5 years.

It makes no sense that they would can Vincent and Cady (who were major players in many AMC stories (more so Cady) and then try to bring back Julia.

• Members

Lol finally soaps.com gets busted.

They've been reporting people's made-up "news" from wikipedia for a while now and this is just more of it (sadly). I saw this on soaps.com last night, immediately went to wikipedia and voila: the source of this "news".

But boy do I wish it were legit :(

Why do people make up stuff on Wikipedia? Sh*ts and giggles?

And unfortunately this "news" has been posted just about everywhere now.

Archived