AMC: MEK on Jeff Carlson's future

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved that Phoebe died hating Babe (they kept her in character which was wonderful) but yeah, that whole thing was pretty pointless. Especially now with Jamie acting like Babe was just some ex, not the woman he committed multiple crimes for.

• Members

This was only a stunt, he was never going to lasted. The hokey accent and fact that he was a lesbian made a joke of it, IMO. If they really wanted to tell this story he'd be a heterosexual transgendered person as most male-to-female are. But that would mean pairing him with one of their leading men which would NEVER happen.

Putting him with Bianca was an excuse not to give her a proper girlfriend. Fans thankfully revolted and hopefully Bianca can be put with a woman. She is such a popular character, but the writers hate her.

• Members

God I hope the rumors about Zarf/Zoe having been MMT's last chance, are true. Because that means if he goes, she goes. :D As much as Jeff will be missed (what I've seen of Zarf/Zoe, I really like) him taking the TrashBag with him, might be a nice way to console the fans. Hehe. ;)

• Members

The problem I had with this story is that Bianca fell for Zoe when she was still Zarf. That totally ruined her being gay for me. I'm know Zoe is transgender and I'm not saying she is a man now since she's a woman, but Bianca kissed her when she was Zarf and it looked like she actually enjoyed it. If she was bi, it would be okay, but gay? No.

That's just my opinion.

• Members

Well I've been attracted to at least one woman before and have even made out with one, but I love sucking on my pickles. Fish doesn't do it for me.

Bianca had a bi flirtation with Gabriel the Summer of 2001, but nothing ever came of it and she told him that she's gay.

I can still consider Bianca a lesbian, but the show needs to be committed to giving her a story like everyone else. And not a story that changes her sexual preferences or convictions.

• Members

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hopefully this is all some vicious, TERRIBLE lie!!

Zoe IS AMC for me, right now.

And I'm going to die with excitement over BARF!!! :wub:

Please don't let him leave!! THis is ridiculous! An outrage! A slam to Zarf, Zoe and BARF fans everywhere!!!

Archived