Days: Thursday, February 15th

• Members

I'm glad people are finally starting to see this. I said this way back when... But then again, my love for Willow starts from the beginning so I saw all of the greatness before the rest of you. :P

And, Kenny, as for your remark about Ari and Annie, Ari was horrible when she first started. Do you remember those horrendous scenes while she was still in the triangle with Eric and Taylor. She didn't do much improvement when she was put with Lucas either. I just watched Sami's execution scenes the other day, and Nicole in the limo with Lucas, although she didn't have many lines, she wasn't that good. It wasn't until they put her into the Kiriakis mansion and next to John Aniston that she became a hit. That's what is happening with Willow. :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You really need to work on trying to develop more Annie fans without making it seem like you're the best. She is definitely annying me less, but then there are moments when I just stop and wonder, "Why does she look like a carp?"

• Members

Oh, believe me... I remember quite well.

Ari/Nicole sucked, and I hated her for years before the writing and the acting for the character got up to par. If the same thing happens for Annie/Willow, great. I'll be glad to jump on the Willow bandwagon. However, as of know, I'm hating her... and I just can't love her for something she might become in the future.

• Members

Then I'll give you your props! Congrats!

I'm just waiting to get my 'pat' on the back now from "Days" writers. Someone, EJ, someone must (if they haven't already and I missed it) sarcastically call him this great nickname! SOMEBODY!! I'm convinced it's cute and playful enough that it MUST go the way of "Scami," "Terror," "Terrorcita" and other soap board names the writers rip off.

Archived