Days: Thursday, February 15th

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked Hope/Chelsea... Since I am finally totally in love with the character of Chelsea (and since Hope is my all time fav character) and I happy to see the two getting along. It was nice! Chelsea needs this.. she's a lost soul searching for some love... :D

But I hate that Bo is going to turn on her.. I mean, we finally got some peace between Hope and Chelsea, but now we'll have Bo and Cheslea at war.. and it's not even that strong reason for being so upset with her, imo..

I can't believe Philip offered Belle to be a family again! The guy is delusional...

EJ's games with Sami were fun.. lol

Lucas/Billie scenes were nice as well...

• Members

It just came on.

-Poor Sami. Every time she gets engaged she seems to have a secret that could be exposed. :(

-Why on earth would Victor evict Billie? They don't have bad blood, none that I can think of. Maybe this is part of Victor's plan to get Willow out of the mansion. He can give her her own apartment. Hmm...

-Why does Dr. Rebert remind of Brandon Walker?

-Shawn vs. Philip is always a classic to see. I laugh at the thought of Jason Cook and Kyle Brandt handling these scenes. :lol: See that? I'm laughing.

• Members

-WHOA! We got feisty Belle today! "You cheap little biitch!" Go on, girl! Shawn can deny his feelings for Willow all he wants, but they belong together.

-It's nice to see Bo and Hope again. I'm glad Chelsea went to them first. It's showing sign of progress. Too bad I know how the show ends. :(

-EJ/Billie :D

-Did Victor evict Billie to get back at Lucas? I'm so confused by this. :unsure: I'd take EJ and Sami over EJ and anyone any day. *sigh* What could've been...

• Members

Martha Madison reminds me so much of Deidre Hall today. The way Dee plays Marlena when she sticks up to someone is the same way Belle was today. Great!

Willow: Why would Philip care about a whore like me if this wasn't your baby? Oh, Willow, don't be so hard on yourself.

Archived