Days: Thursday, February 15th

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's the obvious reason. I think it's just to remind viewers or new viewers what a vindictive person Victor can be. He's been really mild the last few years.

The new quad performed well today. I'm enjoying Willow and Philip the most. Mainly because no one is trying to say they are destined by the stars to be together and can just be themselves LOL which they are. They are cute together. Thankful that Willow finally let Shawn in on her secret (which I'm almost certain will not ever get very far along due to the destined by the stars to be together contrived couple).

Will Lucas and Sami actually wed. Did they actually play that funeral dirge music when Lucas was talking about the perfect wedding that would take place. I'm getting a very bad feeling about this.

Kayla and Steve are getting into a great sounding story. This is what I think I've been waiting for.

• Members

Phillip makes me laugh. "Shut up Willow"!

The Chelsea/Hope scenes were awesome. I know I've been waiting for that reunion.

I'm shocked at Bo. I've watched the day-ahead episode, and it's disgusting to see the way Bo reacted. Chelsea has made mistakes, but he should give her the benefit of the doubt. Believing Patrick of all people over her is sad.

• Members

Haha love it. Was waiting for that. Watching her makes me miss Ari so much. Sami needs a rival, thats not 30 years older than her. No offense LK, but it's ridiculous to be fighting with the same girl for almost 10 years now when you'r edging your way up to your 50's.

• Members

Good show today.

I am loving Rachel Melvin more everyday. The scenes with Chelsea and Hope were really good. The way Hope apologizes for how she treated her even before Zack's death and Chelsea showing remorse....it was all very good. Not everything was swept under the rug. They both agreed to make an effort and that is good. KA was good today and I am happy they got a real baby so fast but I think the baby is a little too big. Although, Hope's pregnancy lasted forever so maybe the baby is the right size :lol:

I think it is clear Patrick lied because he was mad that Chelsea didn't help him those times he asked her so he probably blames her in a way for his plans going up in smoke. That and it's one last way for him to cause trouble. I don't like Bo buying it all so fast without asking Chelsea if it is true but I can see why he beleived it right away. Chelsea has a bad track record and Bo flies off the handle all the time so it's in character.

Love How EJ was trying to figure out if Sami was pregnant. He pretty much already knows but wants confirmation. I loved the little games he was playing with Sami, hoping she would slip. Good scenes. Love JS and him and AS rock together. Loved his line about Lucas' past drinking.

I am glad we are getting Lucas/Billie scenes. LMAO to Victor evicting Billie. Probably his way of punishing Lucas and making him suffer. Kate won't be happy about that :lol: . I really hope Billie continues to interact with Lucas and Sami. I like that and I like her involvement with EJ. I also like how Nick came over and told Billie what was up. Looking forward to seeing all the Nick/Chelsea stuff unfold.

Belle/Shawn/Philip/Willow was good. I like how Willow calls Philip "Phil" and her reveal to Shawn about her pregnancy was funny. "This basketball is yours":lol: She is like a Nicole in training but she won't take my Ari's place :( . Loved fiery Billie today and Philip telling Willow to shutup. Philip/Willow kind of remind me of Lex and Kitty in Superman Returns. They are a very odd couple indeed and she is like the classic supervillain trophy girl. I like it actually.

Good show. It's been a good week overall.

Archived