AMC: SOD Scoops

• Members

http://p206.ezboard.com/fbabeandbiancafanf...picID=956.topic

AMC Murders: Who Did It...

Late-breaking news!

SOD reveals that the Satin Slayer is none other than a very much alive Alexander Cambius Sr. His motive? To teach Zach a lesson about obedience.

The Satin Slayer, whose killing spree has already claimed the lives of Simone, Erin, & Dixie, is finally unmasked this week on AMC.

So whodunit? The culprit, Zach deduces while in Las Vegas with Kendall in hopes of getting a line on the murderer, is his own father, Alexander Cambius, Sr., whose 2003 "death" turns out to have been a ruse.

"This man has tormented his son his whole life," sighs Thorsten Kaye (Zach), whose character strongarms the director of the funeral home that "buried" Alexander into letting him dig up the grave. "It starts with Zach allowing himself to think about the memories he's repressed of his mother dying when he was a five-year-old. There are a series of events that open little doors [in his mind] and by the time it gets to that [the desperate act in the cemetary], he's figured out that his father's still out there."

What does he find inside the coffin, if not a body? "Rocks & a note," Kaye reveals. "A note for 5-year-old Zach - -really, Alexander Jr." ...

Why has Alexander Cambius Sr. taken to serial killing to discipline his son? "Well, he's a sick man", Kaye points out. "But this was all done to teach Zach a lesson about obedience".

Alexander calls Zach & arranges to meet his son, but of course there is some kind of trickery involved. "Zach knows Alex Sr. was there, but doesn't see him until the next chapter - until his father does one more thing to try to take something away from his son."

Casting About/Grapevine

AMC is toying with a Jonathan/Annie/Ryan triangle, but don't count Amanda out of this geometric equation!

Who's Coming

Kate Collins (Janet Green)

On March 28, the actress returns again as Amanda's (Chrishell Stause) estranged mom in a recurring capacity after making a handful of appearances in February.

Ronald Guttman (Alexander Cambius Sr.)

Zach's (Thorsten Kaye) father isn't so dead after all. He resurfaces on 2/23.

VCR Alert

Jeff refuses to be pushed around by Erica on Thursday 2/22. Might the tension between them lead to a Jack/Erica reconciliation?

On Friday, 2/23, Tad beats himself up for failing to protect Dixie.

What Will Happen

Kendall & Zach embark on a secret mission.

Zach is tormented by the demons of his past.

Zach makes a shocking discovery.

Sound Off

A letter expressing disappointment over the sparse use of Maggie (Elizabeth hendrickson) during Maggie's brief return to PV.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally agree. As a former McT supporter, I think I've finally seen the light. First she kills off Dixie for no reason, and now, the Satin Slayer is a character no longer on the canvas, long thought dead? P.L.E.A.S.E. This SUCKS.

ChrisL

• Members

Well it makes sense...but it isn't overly exciting.

I figured when they brought Ronald Guttman back for a few off-screen voiceover dream sequences, that he'd probably be making at least an appearance on-screen - whether is was alive or just playing a younger version of himself in the dream sequences.

Anyway - eh - it isn't a major disappointment, but not exciting really either.

• Members

AMC Zendall Fan you know I love you, but I'm sorry, Zach having a story doesn't make this make sense, or make it right. It's lame, it's stupid, and it's a big ass WTF? Why the rewrite of history we just saw? Why not come up with someone more logical? Why not put some friggin thought into this, rather then just rewriting again? Ahhhhhhhhhh.

• Members

I guess that's my main problem with the revelation - it's not exciting in the sense that I don't feel like I have a payoff, as there is no way we could have guessed this/figured this out since the killer "died" onscreen a couple of years ago (or is it longer?) Two positive things I will say, however: since the killing's were about what went on in Zack's past, this reveal keeps it there. Also, the Satin Slayer's age is at play here - for the killer to have been so obsessed with Zach/the past, their age needed to match that era, and it does. But I'm still disappointed.

ChrisL

• Members

I also like it cause it shows Ryan was WRONG, LMFAO! Ryan thought of Alex Sr. as like a "mentor" and he's the one who kills Ryan's sister? ROFLMAO! Ryan's gonna look so bad in ever having trusted Sr.

If anyone could fake their death it's Alex Sr. he had the money and resources. As much as I wanted it to be Michael, Alex Sr returning is more plausible than Michael.

• Members

It's a lame cop out. MMT would rather earse stuff that happened 3 years ago, then come up with something new. That's what my problem is. I dont' care that Alex Sr. is alive. Doesn't surprise me, by the time MMT gets fired everyone but Dixie will have been resurected. It's just the same ole same ole, uncreative crap.

• Members

Go Jeff, and of course erica/jack won't get back together, erica hasn't told him she slept with jeff. :lol: I don't see how killing erin, simone, and babe teaches zach a lesson. Wouldn't it have made more sense if Alex Sr. went after kendall(I know he went after her), erica, and binks, since they are part of zach's family???

Archived