AMC: SOD Scoops

• Members

I don't understand why Alex Sr. didn't go after Bianca - she did kill his one and only loyal son!

Also, I'm very surprised that SOD would reveal the killer so early, yet they wanted to keep Dixie's death a complete secret until the week of since it was such heightened suspense. Wouldn't the reveal of a serial killer be heightened suspense too? LOL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mimo has more of a connection to Zach than Bianca does, and I don't see Sr. killing his own granddaughter, and Binks technically wasn't as much a part of Fusion as the other ladies.

I remember Alex Sr. being disgusted by what Michael did to Bianca, so I don't think he'd hold it against her killing Michael, cause he never had much use himself for Michael.

• Members

Ummm sorry but it doesn't make sense.

1. Cambias Sr. loves Ryan so he wouldn't kill Erin. I guess they could claim he didn't know she was a Lavery but still....

2. It has already been established that he was cremated and his ashes scattered. So how is there suddenly a grave with rocks and a note?

3. Alex is an old old man that was at death's door. Now he's runnung around Pine Valley, ovetaking Babe...outrunning officer whathisface that was with Zoe?

The story was interesting and got people to watch but this reveal has some big holes.

• Members

So let me get this straight they killed off Simone (a 7 year character), Erin (1 year and 4 month character), Dixie (a 12 year character) and Babe (a 3 and a half year character) and then sent Danielle away (a 3 and 2 month character) for this crap? Are they serious. What are they smoking?

• Members

I just hope he takes ALL Ryan's money away (PLEASE!) (and gets ownership of the Miranda Center ...)

Because Ryan was far more appealing as a peniless schemer whose business ideas always fail than he is now - a know-it-all self-righteous insufferable gasbag who acts like he's God/King and thinks he actually built Cambias Industries.

I think that voiding that Will would really switch things up!

• Members

That's cute.

Seriously, what does Ms. McTavish think we're going to say? That this was some genius, cunning move and that this entire storyline wasn't a waste? This show is terrible. Absolutely and horrifically bad. There's not one good character left on the show to root for; every single couple is forced; the heroine of the show is a blonde named Babe who kidnapped a rape victim's baby at birth and cheated on her husband too many times; the show is pushing a "socially relevant" storyline with a character named "Zarf," which will in effect destroy the foundation of the show's lesbian heroine as she embarks on a relationship with a pseudo-man. Cute.

I'm gonna go watch GH, where my intelligence isn't insulted nearly as much.

Archived