AMC: SOD Scoops

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um, Mike Roy was also cremated and Erica went to Tibet to spread his ashes in 1984, but that didn't stop McT from having him show up alive in 1998! This is her typical MO.

So, Dixie's death was all about Zach's daddy issues? I'm glad I stopped watching. This whole storyline sucked from start to finish, imo!

• Members

MMT does crap like this because she can't come up with...anything. She's a dried up hack. She writes from plot point to plot point, but never gives thought to the long term implications of her "genius" plot points. She's going to ressurct all of PV's dead, and that'll be the death of this show.

I liked Alex Sr. too.

• Members

The ONLY way to retcon the conflict above is to have had Ryan lying to Ethan.

He helped Alex Senior fake his death in exchange for being the heir in his Will.

And he had to lie to Ethan, because there was no body in the casket. So, Ryan would've been responsible, indirectly, for his sister's death, because HE is actually the one keeping a big secret from everybody else.

It would be great if they wrote this. It would make Ryan way less intolerable, and it would be consistent with his con-job ways from way back when he fist came to town.

I don't know if they'll do it - but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

• Members

That's not what I'm saying though. In that case Mike's death was faked, he was "cremated" and his "ashes" spread. Fine.

In this case Alex faked dying and faked being cremated. Cremated people whose ashes were scattered, fake or not, don't have graves and coffins!

Anyways its a minor point I guess. Most people probably won't even notice the inconsistency.

• Members

It isn't inconsistent if Ryan lied to Ethan so that he would not discover Alex's grave and try to have him exhumed for a dna test ... only to find rocks (which would mean alex wasn't dead, and Ryan wasn't heir because the will would not be in force yet; which goes for the codicil as well... ) We only have Ryan's assertion that Alex was cremated.

He could've fake-buried, and Ryan didn't need to say cremated until Ethan showed up needing dna to get his rights .... THEN Ryan made up the cremation story in a panic.

Or, more likely, the writers are forgetting their own, loooong storyline from less than two years ago.

• Members

Jesus this is so lame I have no words. They pay this woman good money to come up with this crap?? I could send them a couple of high school students who could write a more interesting credible murder mystery. This show really is in the toilet.

• Members

In a way I'm grateful because everytime this show starts to suck me in they throw in some crap so I can avoid getting addicted.

But in another way I'm peeved because this is illogical in a Passions kinda way, and while I enjoy those lapses in logic I have no patience for it outside that one particular show. I also resent how lazy it is. Like someone else said- it kills the payoff on a mystery when following "clues" is totally useless. Especially when a writer really, apparently, is not including clues.

And really, if you're slaughtering people to cut the budget, why not go full-on and write someone else out as the killer?

Hopefully he'll at least have a henchman or something, someone who's, y'know, around.

• Members

This reveal is ok, but not great, just ok. The whole storyline angle does make sense. The ultimate revenge, faking your death to get back at a son that faked his..... the murders though.... I mean I guess he is a Cambias so he is naturally evil and will do evuil acts.

I don't know the storyline was very interesting and for a while you really had no clue as to who it was but I think its obvious by the amount of holes here, Megan had no clue either :lol:

Oh well I am willing to sit and watch this play out. Like Angie said, its a story about Zach and from a Zach angle the storyline has been awesome.

• Members

This is not only stupid, lame, but a total re-write.

We are supposed to believe that Alex Sr not only faked his death but continued to fake until now? That he never came back to meet his grandson Ethan or to make Zach pay for treating Ethan the way he did? That he comes back and kills people Zach really doesn't even care about? Oh and all of this was for obedience? LOL

The Alex Sr shown all those years ago was not the man they try to portray now and whats the point they can't keep the actor now? He is a mass murderer after all now and it doesn't makeme feel squat for Zach.

Archived