Y&R Discussion: Week of February 5

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm a day behind...

Wednesday's show was VERY GOOD. Bring Jess Walton to the frontrunner - loosen her from Kay's hip - and you get masterful athmosphere. She carried the whole show with those with JI Min. LIked those two a lot.

The reliquary crap wasn't too annoying because Vickie for once stepped up. LMAO for comparing Bradski with her own father which of course she would never intend to do. Missy, get a shrink - you've fallen for your father all over again and this is not healthy.

Since Michelle Stafford has a huge disappointment AGAIN these past days I relished in her absence in this episode as well. Too bad we didn't get more of Jack & Dru - that Mamie mentioning - although in a stupid way - was well-received from this long-time viewer.

• Members

Jill and Ji Min were extremely well matched and since it makes sense I highly doubt they'll go for it. Instead, she'll stay with Will (who is more interesting with Gloria) or worst---attatched to Katherine's hip.

Why did they give Ji Min a contract and never use him? So far for December, January and now February he's appeared in THREE episodes, thats for all three months! He's by far the best thing to come of Latham and is wasted. And so sexy too. :(

• Members

I wish at the end of the show while everyone was talking about how it was over and Sheila was dead, her ass would have sat up in the morge. This without a doubt was worse than what Jack Smith did last year. Sheila didn't even cause any hell this time. All she did was shoot Maggie, knock out Clueless and kidnap Phyllis and the babies. She didn't even make Phyllis suffer. And she didn't cause too much stress and hell for Lauren. Kidnapping Fen with Phyllis and Summer was just such a stupid plot. I would have loved for Sheila to take of with Fen and just taunt the hell out of Lauren. I mean, drive Lauren nuthouse crazy.

Archived