Y&R Discussion: Week of February 5

• Members

goodmorningbootshatdn1.gif

Hope everyone had a wonderful week-end....This week on Y&R:

The search for Phyllis and the babies is on.....who will find her, and put a stop to that CRAZED Pheila?

Victor and Nikki continue their little scheme to put a hurting on Jack (to be honest, this is going to end the same way it always does:

Victor winning, Jack wiping egg off his face).

Sharon surprisingly comes to Nick's side as fear sets in for him about his wife and child....

Dru's push over the edge regarding Carmen has her believing that the woman could be alive and kickin....Jack has a heart-to-heart with Dru.

More stuff on Kevin's search for Jana.....More SNOOZEFEST/FF moments regarding the whole Brad and the Reliquary...

You all know the drill:

Let's talk about the Good, the Bad, and the most definite Ugly of this week's Y&R ;)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: Yes, it happens quite often. I think people look too much into the scenes. The Hack has pretty much pushed Lily out of the Winters family. Now that Dru and Neil adopted Devon, they often forget they have a daughter, a real daughter, not via adoption.

I know that I am getting sick of these scenes when everywhere Dru is, David Chow seems to be. It's getting repetitive and old.

• Members

Well I enjoyed today show. From the beginning to end. Here is a plus no Colleen, Brad storyline. I was happy.

The speical effects at the end were great. I really didnt think they were going to do that but it was good and not cheesey.

The acting supard today and majority of the cast I care about. I thought everyone stepped up their game.

I dont know I guess I am in the few cause LML is better to me than Guza who I cant stand. I think LML does think of the audience versus Guza does not. I dont see her going anywhere cause the numbers are good and we have to think the Bell's have the final say of what is goin on with their show so they are not to blind to see the changes and must agree with them to a point.

• Members

What I see is this after watching the show:

Jack's concern for what's going on, especially when he learned that Phyllis was the one in danger (shows that his love will NEVER stop for her).

Sharon, who mentioned how she knows that Nick must be really having a hard time with all of what's going on (shows that her love will NEVER stop for him).

I was kind of glad to see how the news made a dent with both of them.

Also saw how Dru was 'offended' that Daniel opted her NOT to lend support because of her grand dislike for Phyllis...Could you just see it? Dru, offering up her support/condolences to Daniel about his mother; then a week later, saying to Sharon, "You know, that Phyllis Newman cooks my last grit."

• Members

This was a prime example of the epitome of what’s wrong with Y&R.

On Friday so much happened and it was rushed completely. Today not much happened although there is supposedly tense atmosphere. Whatever. LOL about “Amber Alert” - for some strange reason I was frightened to death every time these words were spoken because I expected Miss Moore to show up in her most flashy presence.

Victoria Rowell rocked her scenes BTW. The rest was blah! Only interested in Jack’s secret motive - if there is one? - concerning Victor and his likely bribery record with Senator Body.

Shocked that they actually came up with a decent cliffhanger moment for a change. Too bad this was about the only surprise twist today on Y&R.

• Members

Dru, the feather, in the hat. Love you. But, next time you see that pointless character, tackle her ass down, and don't let her go until everybody sees her alive.

Vincent Irizzary run back to GL. LML is just going to have you playing around in circles.

Tracey & Christian, I feel you :wub: One day Tracey, I hope you could have some fun again in the role of Lauren, instead of being so frantic. She's such a good actress, and I feel sorry that she's been playing the same material for years now. :(

ETA: These days I'm only watching for the actors (you know Victoria, Christian, Doug, Jess...)

Archived