Y&R Discussion: Week of February 5

• Members

Oh god, Phyllis is such a disaster now! I can't even stand to hear about this pod woman! And is it just me or did Lily come off like a vapid crisis hotline volunteer? Did she not realize that her husband's sister and mother were kidnapped? Dru was more torn up and she HATES Phyllis! Is this what we have to look forward to when Dru leaves?

That Jack and Dru scene made me sick! So much wasted potential. :( Anything with Dru is difficult for me to watch now, knowing she's leaving. At least she wore the hat on Monday, I needed that.

Overall I can't say I'm impressed with the way Phelia's story is playing out. I want more fire from Phyllis, I want gut wrenching scenes with Paul at Maggie's bedside, etc. Surprisingly the Fishers are the only ones working in this story.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I too LOVED DRU today, the hat made my day, who else could pull that hat off???? I am going to miss her so much,. If LML doesn't write DRU out tastefully she will lose what little respect I have left for her. Also, Nikki taking Noah to Chicago? The last time Sharon/Nick was in Crisis, they ran off too. They always rush Nikki/Noah out of town when something comes up, no wonder MTS is dissatisfied with her character.

• Members

Today's show wasn't to bad........

I wanted to throw something at the screen each time Amber and Brad were on...... :lol:

I liked seeing Ji Min and Jill having scenes together, they would be a really interesting and entertaining couple I think; and much better than Jill & Stiffwell.......

The way Sharon got mad at Nikki for stopping to get something for she and Noah to eat annoyed me....I can understand Sharon not wanting Noah to find out what's going on I guess, but honestly it was a bit confusing.....When I saw the preview for tomorrows show it made me wonder if Nikki will have to call and ask Sharon for permission; before stopping to go to the bathroom while on the road........ I guess they could pick up some NASA Depends if Sharon said no...... :lol:

• Members

Today's show was pretty good, I guess. WAY to much of the reliquary story, I just want it to end, I am so sick of it. Other than that it was pretty good though, I was hoping for some of the continuation of yesterday's show with Sheila but I guess that will wait for another day.

• Members

Today's show bored me to tears.

I hate Amber Moore! And can The Hack make it any more obvious that Cane is Jill's son? :rolleyes:

I'm starting to see a possible Ji Min and Sharon pairing. I think that would be pretty hot. It would be much hotter than anything invovling David Chow *barfs*.

It's the return of the reliquary. We've had a few days without this story, but it's still stale and doesn't interest me at all. Colleen and Adrian are vomit-inducing.

• Members

Gawd, Nikki shut up. She makes me sick with how she acts like she is the only one suffering or that she has the right to control a situation. And Sharon absolutely has the right to know where her child is, especially after her kidnapping. Nick makes me sick with that. Making decisions about other people's safety without consulting them.

• Members

Gawd, Nikki shut up. She makes me sick with how she acts like she is the only one suffering or that she has the right to control a situation. And Sharon absolutely has the right to know where her child is, especially after her kidnapping. Nick makes me sick with that. Making decisions about other people's safety without consulting them.

Archived