Y&R Discussion: Week of February 5

• Members

Vincent has that "chemical catalyst" quality too, which is why I can't wait to see him be given full rein on this character, where if he's done the way I want to see him would be a perfect fusion of Lujack and AMC's David. "He" could very well still be Antonio, Carmen's older brother. In fact, the way the events have unfolded so far, they make more sense in the context of a protective brother avenging his younger sister's death. Being her brother would blind him to Carmen's faults even more than his being an ex-lover IMO!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not even convinced David is stalking Dru. I think he's around to show he's not going any where and that he wants justice for Carmen. However, that nightmare Dru had seemed a little too real to me. I think it's possible she's going crazy

:(

I hope TPTB do decide to keep David because we've lost some good people. At least VI is a familar face to a lot of people. Better that than even more complete newbies.

• Members

Pretty good show today :) Must add it has been alot better seeing as I have not had to hear that dreaded "R" word this week so far. I will say that it is show's like today's that make me really miss KB in the role of Sheila, MS is doing great with it, but KB would have knocked these scenes out of the ballpark.

• Members

I absolutely loved that they inter-mingled Jack and Dru...it was good to see him talking to her; in fact, the talk makes me wonder if everything is what is appears to be: I mean, does Dru actually believe that Carmen is a live or in fact, did she kill Carmen and has somehow blocked out/denied all of that....

I wanted to smack the taste out of Gloria's mouth when she huffily said, "And Fen too. Find Fen too." when she was watching Nick on television....somehow, she always seems to make it all about her.

• Members

I didn't think Gloria was out of line at all when she said that. She's a worried grandmother. Nick's talking about Phyllis and Summer coming home safely, so of course she's going to want Fen mentioned. He's her grandson for crying out loud. Gloria was justified today.

• Members

Daniel:...and then I told my mom, "No you shut up!" and she all like "But Daniel I'm your mom and stuff and I like love you!" and I was all "Step off, grams!" and then I got drunk that one time and some kid died and it totally wasn't my fault and that's when my mom followed that guy over there to find me, this was before she screwed him though, that was like 5 months later, like forever, but after I ran away cause my girlfriend/wife cut my hair with a Flowbee, yo, can I give a quick shout out? Hey giiirl, this ya booooy Dan-Dan, this goes out to my lil Lilypad, mad love, mad love! [fist pump] Anyway, yeah, find my mind and that kid she had cause we had some crazy times. Crazy times with the moms.

Ooookay, Daniel, we don't need your effin' life story. I thought that came off as completely false, Nick and Daniel recounting how super Phyllis is to TV cameras in the middle of their living room.

And Lily, Jack and Nick in a semi-circle telling Daniel how strong Phyllis is, I expected them to bust out with the chorus of "Family".

Archived