Days:Tuesday

• Members

I couldnt agree more!! DAYS is much more enjoyable when you dont know what's gonna be happening. I was like that in the mid-late 90s and that's when I loved the show most...now that I'm doing it again the show has become so much better.

LOVED Philip and Max in the garage...the dialogue was top notch there I thought...that Bruce Neckels is really impressing me the last few months with his writing.

And I was exactly like you , Andre, yelling at the TV and wondering what the hell was gonna happen after Willow overheard Nick and Maggie. And then Abby overheard Philip and Willow!! haha, i couldnt believe it! I also couldnt believe that Abby actually made it to the Salem Inn to tell Chelsea and Nick about it. DAYS is certainly on a roll!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You don't have to be afraid of anyone! Who cares what the haters think about you.

Thank you! And that's what people aren't seeing. Sure, you can hate a character all you want, but when their presence can be beneficial to story, you have to admit it. You don't. I hate Kayla. She bores me to tears. Do I want to see her gone? Do I wish distasteful things on her? No. I know that Kayla is great for the show right now and has story potential. Same with Willow. Swallow your pride and admit it.

• Members

I don't think I want Burgstede to leave anymore. This story does have potential.

And, at first, I didn't want another quad with Shelle, even though Philip doesn't really love Belle anymore. But, Willow being pregnant puts a whole new spin on things. It's not like the last two times where we had Jan and Mimi running around hoping Shawn doesn't discover their schemes.

Drew has been right guys, and I have no idea why I never saw it before. I know I sound kind of strange right now like I suddenly saw the light...but this story could be really good! Excellent if handled right!

Willow could blackmail Shawn into doing anything, or he will never see his baby again. She and Philip could use the baby to get Claire back....wow!

I really wanna see this episode!

• Members

I know where all of Willow's money from Victor went to---collagen injections. Man, those lips are HUGE!!!!!

Loved Hope being the snarky snotty b!tch to Willow. So now Willow claims to have proof of her pregnancy---she still could have faked the results. She's desperate enough. Like she said, she has no family, no job, no insurance---what better way to get what she wants than to latch on to Hope, Bo, and Shawn? Well Willow, that's your problem. Get a job and work til you drop the kid, if you're actually having one.

JKJ was AMAZING today. And Darin was giving it right back to him. Awesome, intense scenes and great writing for Max and Philip.

So now Chelsea and Nick are getting into the on the run story. Love it!!!! Chelsea is trying so hard to redeem herself and Nick is right by her side.

Doubters, there is still hope for DAYS yet.

• Members

I have to give an "amen" to EVERYTHING you said!

Spoiler-free is definitely the way to go.

I didn't see the pregnancy thing coming from a mile away! And the Abby was listening SHOCKER?! Loved it! And then how smart Maggie and Abby were to put two and two together?! NEVER would have happened under JER's pen, lol.

SO refreshing.

Although, I differ with my reaction to Kayla ignoring the phone. I actually yelled at the TV, "You [!@#$%^&*]!" even though Kayla is anything but. I was SO MAD at her for not picking up!

'

And then, shocker of all shockers, ABBY MADE IT IN TIME TO TELL CHELSEA AND NICK!!!

Again, NEVER under JER's pen. And all in one freaking episode?!

Hogan, you are a GENIUS.

You are just a soap GENIUS!!

• Members

I agree that Willow insinuating herself in the Bradys' life is the RIGHT move.

FAce it guys, you WANT Hope to be feisty and [!@#$%^&*]y, have life.

We NEED Willow and her [!@#$%^&*]iness and freeloading to BRING THAT OUT in her!

Thanks Hogan for Willow! I'm LOVING feisty Hope these "Days!"

• Members

Much better episode today then yesterday. Lots of movement and great stuff today.

I would like to thank the writers for having Abby call her mother. It's nice to have them still mention Jennifer. I also loved Abby and Max today. The slow building with them and the development of both their characters is great. Abby is reminding me so much of Jennifer. Max seemed to get the message. Abby didn't have to say anything about liking him and his face when they were talking showed he knows. He got the clue. Loved their scenes.

Philip and Max were awesome. Again, character development. Both actors were great. Loving JKJ. Intense stuff. Loved when he mentioned all he has been through to Max and Max mentioned his hard life. I also liked when Abby didn't recognize him. Great scenes. Philip/Willow was good too. Annie was actually pretty good in that scene and that says alot considering I don't care for her.

Great to see Hope back. Hope and Willow were awesome. I tolerated Willow today and while I don't care for her the story has potential. Maggie being on again was great. KA was great today in her scenes with Willow, Maggie, and Bo.

The Pub scenes were good. Steve's line to Chelsea saying she wasn't going to win the argument was good. I loved Bo/Chelsea. Great chemistry and the redemption of Chelsea has been superb. The character still has the edge but she is likeable now, moreso then before. I love how quick Nick jumped to defend Chelsea and to go with her. Loved the end with them and I love them being in this story.

Steve/Kayla was ok. I just like they are moving his story further. I can't wait to get to the bottom of his episodes.

Good episode. Can't wait for tomarrow.

• Members

Okay, today's episode ROCKED!

Loved Philip and Max today. JKJ plays villian so well.

I loved the scenes with Chelsea and Bo. They were really great. Oh, and I loved how Abby made it in time to tell Chelsea and Nick.

Last but not least, Hope and Willow. I actually think, even though just a week ago my hatred burned for her, I am a fan of her now. Annie Burgstede seriously improved today. I loved how she walked up to Hope and then when Hope said she was lying Willow pulled out the papers was just so cool. I think I am under the Willow tree now. :lol:

• Members

IA Andre... now I see what the big spoiler was with Willow... and honestly I hate it.. Willow is so continuing to be a major character.

I thought thi episode was good but I hate Nick and the constant exposure he is getting. The show is making him into some sort of hero or something. And I hated the ending, DAYS hardly has cliffhangers lately.

• Members

I like Willow alot more than I used to. Annie Burgstede (sp?) is much better now than when she first came on. I'm still not crazy about the character, but she entertains me with her blatant "I'm the sh!t!" attitude when getting catty with characters like Chelsea, Maggie, Hope, etc. It cracks me up. But yeah, I don't really love her... not like others do. And believe it or not, she DOES have her fans.

As for Nick, I love him. He's just on the frontburner right now, and any character in frontburner story is on alot. It's time to shift him more towards the backburner though, I agree. And I expect that to happen sooner rather than later.

• Members

I wasn't so sure about Nick at first, but they've really turned him into a geeky but hot young leading man. I think he and Chelsea are adorable together. He is a Horton, and it's nice to see some airtime for a member of that family during all the focus on the Bradys.

Abby and Max were wonderful yesterday. I was cheering when Abby figured out Willho and Philip were planning to tail Nick and Chelsea. Talk about dumb villians! I'm glad Hogan has given characters their brains back.

Archived