Days:Tuesday

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find it funny that everyone, with the exception of maybe Grandpa Shawn and Alice, knows where Shawn and Belle are.

Kristian was great today! I really wanted Hope to smack the poo out of Willow.

And I have to say, that Annie is growing on me. I really liked her today.

It made me laugh when Steve told Chelsea, "You're not gonna win this one little lammy."

I'm really liking all of the you people on the show now. Rachel, Ashley and Blake are all so good, IMO!

This show is so good right now. I really hope they get some Emmy love this year.

• Members

That's what I keep saying about everyone knowing where Belle and Shawn are and what's happening. Bylaw, wouldn't all of them be subject to aiding and abetting? I've always loved how the Brady family stands for what they believe, regardless of whether it is within the law or not.

Phillip is an idiot! Chelsea and especially Nick will outsmart him so easily. Theres no way Phillip could follow them all the way to Toronto.

• Members

Lawdy, who is Willows OB/GYN? Dr. Bader? seriously let this not be true.

Loved Hope, Maggie, and Willow interaction today.

Philip and Max were good too.

Kinda got a little sparkle in my eye when I saw Abby and Philip together.... they aren't related are they?

Loved when she said she didn't recognize him. LMAO this face transplant story is just so silly.

I cannot wait to see Nick and Chelsea working together.

Decent show, I would watch it again. Love JKJ, especially when I cannot see BB and JS.

• Members

Phillip and Abby = bad idea!

Phillip is different now. He appears to be pure evil, even though he's put in an awkward situation. I understand that Claire was his baby girl for over a year, and he became very attached to her. Why wouldn't he? He was her supposed father. So, I sympathize with him there. But, reality is, he isn't her real father, and he had the chance to be apart of her life indirectly, yet that wasn't good enough, and he has to do all of this. Long story short, Phillip is evil, and Abby is angelic, from what we've seen so far. I think that would make a bad match!

• Members

UGH, I hate when I think of something else after already posting my thoughts. But anyways ...

when is Mimi and Phillip's baby suppose to be due? Bonnie paid the surrogate (Lauren) money to keep the baby to term, right?

Feels like its been a while. I wonder how that baby will change Phillip. Will he let go of Claire?

Archived