Days:Tuesday

• Members

I'm wondering if Hogan is going forward with that story, now that bonnie and mimi/farah are leaving the show...We haven't seen much of the surrogate Lauren lately, and bonnie's story has switched to the skeleton..i just hope they don't drop this story...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course! :) If they were to get together, I'd like to see Abby help change Phillip the way that Nick helped make Chelsea a better person!

I really hope Hogan didn't scratch the surrogate story. That story has a lot of potential now with the development of the Claire kidnapping storyline. Also, I'd love to see how that baby would impact Max and Mimi's relationship.

• Members

You know, I still despise Willow, but I hope she is pregnant. Again, no one kill me, but I was thinking, and this story has way too much potential to pass up whether you like Willow or not. I mean, think of the possiblities this story could have! They are endless!

So, I hope whenever I see today's episode, that Willow is not lying. :D

• Members

Spoiler-free is SOOOO the only way to go! Gawd, this episode was so refreshing!!

I was screaming at Willow all today: when she overheard Nick talking to Maggie and when she shook hands with Philip. "B!tch!" I said loudly (all alone). "I hate you." I was so sad that Phil/Willow were going to meet up with Nick/Chelsea and spoil everything. But then ABBY WAS OVERHEARING. Classic! Right then I let out a loud "Oh my God!...... Squeeeeeeeeeee!" Then when Maggie went to call Steve/Kayla I was like, "Yessss." But Kayla didn't pick up! "You stupid, stupid fictional character," I seethed. But all was good: Abby arrived right at the end.

Then I turned it off before the previews.

I wish I hadn't been spoiled about Willow being "pregnant," but at least it wasn't a far-away spoiler. It is done now. I was like, "Go Hope, go!!" and then "Die Willow whore!!" I was also all like, "Maggie you look like a fortune teller but you're still fabulous." Willow didn't annoy me like she usually does.

Max/Phil was pretty good....my heart was beating a little faster once Phil when into his angry speech about his leglessness and need for Claire. I felt for him. Until Max countered with his own handbasket full of pain. Boo ya!! "Take that you Faceless Wonder," I scowled, b!tch-slapping the air. The Abby/Max was so sweet. They are totally going to be an item on of these days.

Great episode. I'm concerned about Shelle and the cop we saw in the last episode. I'm afraid they'll be in jail when we next see them.

• Members

After watching today, I have decided I could maybe, possibly deal with the character of Willow, if only another actress was playing her. I would prefer she not be around because I feel we've already gone the psycho lover route with Shawn and Jan--why does he keep attracting all these crazies anyway? But she does have the potential for some great dramatic scenes going up against Hope. Sideline for a moment: it was great seeing Hope show some FIRE today! I simply can't watch the actress playing Willow; something about her just makes me want to turn off the TV whenever she's in a scene.

Interesting conversation between Max and Philip. That was some good writing!

And Abby! Talk about being in the right place at the right time. I didn't see that coming but was so glad Philip and Willow were caught together and Abby, being the daughter of Jack Devereaux, immediately realized mischief was afoot!

Archived