B&B: Week of January 29th

• Members

I get that Rick thinks Brooke/Ridge, the 150th go-round is doomed. But it's like he has no CLUE that Nick slept with Bridget again after Nick married Brooke.

And I think everyone assumes that the long explanation reminding us that Ridge is a Marone, and Rick and Phoebe share NO blood relation just means DumbBell wants to go there.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brad Bell is without a doubt the WORST writer in daytime history! What is up with all the incest? There is no buzz, no chemistry and Ridge/Bridget was a HUGE HUGE flop, both times! He has no imagination, no vision for the show. B&B is so boring and the stories seem to go in circles. The cast is the only thing saving this show right now. I'd rather have JER or anyone who would at least TRY. Beyond Rick and Phoebe being siblings, she AT THE MOST looks 15 and he looks 30...talk about gross! That along should be reason not to do this.

After that big casting news, I feel I HAVE to start watching the show now, but it's just so bad. I don't know how I'll manage. :(

I do like Pamela, but I don't want her ruined with Eric. He bores me and I wish they could find a better man for Stephanie. He doesn't deserve her. I also wish they'd bring Morgan back for Ridge and give Brooke a younger man. AND MORE CLARKE PLEASE!

Could someone tell me if it would be okay to put Clarke with Felicia? Those two great, wasted actors would probably rock together.

• Members

I was waiting for someone to bring it up! I'm simply amazed that Rick can take a few music lessons and develop that amazing voice like nothing :lol: And I was a little surprised to see Phoebe singing with him. I had no idea she could sing. She's not half-bad. I'm not a fan of the Rick/Phoebe pairing. This couple screams INCEST!

• Members

I think this was the best version of Unforgettable that I have ever heard, both Lawder and Mawze have great voices. Can Jack Wagner ever open his mouth and sing again with some real singing talent on the show? I'm just so glad Amber is over on the sinking ship of Y&R and not on B&B trying to compete with Phoebe.

As for a Rick/Phoebe pairing it doesn't have nearly the disgust factor that Ridge and Bridget had. Ridge was the one who delivered Bridget into the world and changed her diapers as a baby. Rick didn't ever change Phoebe's diapers and he was barely around while she was growing up. I think thils is one way Brad can have his keep it in the family love and keep the audience. The ratings sunk really bad for Sicket and they still probably haven't lured back all the viewers who quit in disgust. I also like the idea of Ridge and Rick at eachothers throats. It is a way to throw in some conflict for Bridge without having a stupid triangle. He can save the Triangle for Taylor/Nick/Ashley.

• Members

Seriously, that hair has to go!

I can't stand to look at Kyle LousyHairder - acting wise, loving the Rick/Ridge conflict as well, he is okay. Better scripts than on DAYS seem to work for him...

Still, that HAIR! If Rick is such a mucho-macho why does he look like a drag queen with a BAAAAAD wig? Hairdresse, pronto!

I also still don't like the prospect of Phoebe/Rick and therefore hope Rick is buh-bye when he has put enough thorns to Ridge&Brooke's side.

Overall the show has gotten a tad less interesting over the last week. Before that it was can't miss.

Normally I appreciate character rotation but the lesser dose of Taylor (or Thorne for that matter) in the last week showed a decline in action on the show - even if Brooke/Ridge are mildly interesting at best.

But I can't enough express my worshipping for Ally Mills. Mastermind casting. LOVE HER. LOVE HER with Susan Flannery. LOVE HER at odds with Jackie (LMAO for that line "I hate her!) . Pam, Eric, Stephanie, Jackie - why can't more soaps feauture mature actors with such brilliant skills in frontburner roles?

Archived