B&B: Week of January 29th

• Members

Please don't tell me we're in for another round of incestuous lovers. :rolleyes:

Rick and Phoebe might not be blood related, but they're still family. Am I the only one that read this weird vibe between the two today. The way they were looking at each other, the music cues...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was ok, nothing compared to other great shows, but still ok. Way to much Brooke and Ridge I am so done with them, that I really don't care what happens to there soul mate relationship. I am in love with the Nickee storyline of taking down the Forrester's, I really hope the payoff is good here, but I am not that worried about that Bradly may be a bad writer in alot of ways but his payoff's are normally always good, wish I could say that about other writers. I can see the Rick and Phebe thing already starting that makes me sick, just about as sick as Ridge and Budge.

• Members

Is it really necessary for more Forrester incest? Why cant they bring back Caitlin and have her and Rick together? Or a Thomas/Caitlin/Rick triangle? Then have Pheobe and Shane together with some Harry in the story. Is it some law that on B&B at one time there can only ever be, no more than two non Forrester family members?

• Members

OK, there seems to be so much potential to the show right now, that is not being capitalized on.

Here are some of my ideas if I were writing.

1.Where is Shane?

2.Brooke and Ridge get married already for the 4th or 5th time,

3.Thorne and Taylor <move on already>,

4.Nick sail away on your ship, after selling Forrester Creations to Stephanie. Have Stephanie own Forrester Creations(Along with Rick, Bridget, Clarke, & Thorne & have Taylor as spokesmodel) and compete against Eric & Forrester Originals(Along with Brooke & Ridge & Jackie)

5.Eric divorce Stephanie & marry Jackie,

6.Move Ann & Pamela to LA for good,

7.Bring Dante back and have him marry Bridget* of course Brooke will have to cheat on Ridge, and sleep with Dante later on, to give Bridget less of a chance for a real marrige.

8.Then once Ridge and Brooke are over again, have her move on to Thorne.

9.Have Phoebe pregnant assuming it is Ricks, although have a possibility of either Shane or Harry's child.

Let Me Know What Ya ThinK?????????

• Members

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw this...I knew the writing was possibly on the wall the second MacKenzie Mausy started "singing." GAG. At least its not as annoying as Adrienne Frantz...yet.

Phoebe is the new Bridget.

This [!@#$%^&*] is just really sick! What is WITH Brad's obsession with incest? I mean, I expect him or his wife to release a tell-all about Brad, Lauralee, and Bill Jr.

I make no bones about liking B&B, and hell, I was a champion for "Ridget" Round I. But this just really has no justification aside from shock value.

• Members

well this is original. I dont think B&B has gone the uncle/niece route. I remember being disgusted when OLTL went the aunt/nephew route with River/Adriana but this is worst bc Rick and Bridget both were raised as Forresters and he watched her grow up

• Members

Ádd me to the grossed out-list.

We knew it would happen and still it pisses me off. FuglyRick and Phoebs is everything but a dream come true and/or good story.

Just thinking about it: Rick is one sick bastard. I always liked the role but he's entered the pattern of flying on virgin territory.

First, he stole Thomas his VIRGIN girlfriend Caitlin (Memo to Brad; remember what a bust this story was?) and now he steals creepy Shane's lust-object VIRGIN Phoebe. Shane better pull out his hedge-clippers and start cutting Rick's hair or head...

Too bad that the golden days seem to end once again. :( I'm still one week behind with B&B and the show is SO great.

• Members

Are the following mantras of Bradley Bell being upheld this week on B&B?

1. Campyness rules

2. Gimmicks are to die-for

3. Repetitiveness is the new "hook"

4. Blood is thicker than water (More incest! More nepotism! More incest!)

5. Non-American viewers are the best kind (Love them Italians!)

6. The beds in L.A. must always be kept warm

Bradley Bell has been in the bottom of the gutter for years, and he sinks further into new lows. Papa & Mama Bell must be proud. :lol::angry:

• Members

I can see what all of you are saying but I got another vibe from the conversation.

To me ever since Rick has come back especially yesterday it was about being mad at Ridge. I like the edge that he has. And today it just seemed like maybe it was more of that anger and him reminding Phoebe that he is the real Forrester and she is not.

Could Brad being going in that direction with the story? Maybe a showdown between Ridge and Rick? It would cause problems with Ridge and Brooke if her son and Ridge became enemies too.

I know yesterday Rick was not happy with Ridge at all.

Just wondering? That was just more the impression I got.

Archived