Y&R: Carmen Spoiler.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still don't think Carmen is alive. The soap mags said she'd be back to tape several episodes haunting Drucilla. If Carmen was alive it would be a big event and the soap mags would've mentioned it. There are no secrets on soaps anymore.

Another thing, the spoilers said that Carmen's killer might have to kill again to cover the crime. Now Jana is going missing...

• Members

I think Y&R and soaps in general will be DOA if Carmen is alive. The last hold out for Shock and Awe, Y&R, appears to be selling out, which is going to be the end of soaps. I saw tonights show and that conversation with Carmen was so phony. Probably produced by the person who has been taping Brad's conversations. Hopefully they will tie both stupid storylines up and dispose of them together.

• Members

I think Carmen's lookalike younger sister and older brother are doing the nastiest things to Dru, independently of David. IMO he's only guilty of what we've actually SEEN him do, which is the tabloid TV show interview and the confrontations with Dru at NE. VI said in an interview that he views David as an ultimately honorable man, so I can't wait to see that borne out over time! :)

Archived