B&B: Week of January 22, 2007

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pamela sure knows how to kill the mood, doesn't she? LOL! Steph's watchdog, she is. She put that seduction on ICE!

It's nice to see Jackie put her WHORE experience to good use.

Bridget really gave it to Taylor. I can't even defend my Taylor on this one.

• Members

YAH!! Pamela was on!! I love this character and love Alley Mills on soaps. I hope that Bradley doesn't screw this up...but I fear it will only be a matter of time before he does. Plus, I don't want Pamela to go after Eric, that would mean Steph hates her and Eric and Stephanie (STRIC) LOL ... Just got back together on good solid ground after the visit to Chicago with Ann!!

Losing Joe Mascolo is a bad move on their part, I would have loved to see Jackie exposed as a whore...and then dealt with a Massimo/Pamela/Jackie triangle, rather than a quad with Eric. It is time that Eric have his own leading story away from the fashion house, that deals with him and Stephanie as a married unit.

• Members

I really wish the B&B ratings would start going up again, this show has been so good lately. I must say Jackie in the hottub made my day today and with Pamela that was truly a great scene, one of the best in a while, still not anywhere near my all time comic scene the nurse Brooke with Steph in the bed,but it was still funny.

• Members

When Jackie fall over the steps , she must have damaged her brain totally, for her to do something that dumb. Even if Stefanie 's sister was not looking out for Eric, she was wrong.

To go in the Devil house and tried to have an affair with Eric was totally dumb.

• Members

I've heard rumors that Stuart Damon (Alan, GH) is being considered for the role of Massimo. I can only pray there is something to that because the character is badly needed right now.

I really hope Taylor does hook up with Nick. It's way to soon for Thorne to be getting married again. Thorne and Taylor are both so good where would the angst come from?

Archived