B&B: Week of January 22, 2007

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is there anyplace that I can download clips of Kyle Lowder on B&B?

I wanna see if he's as weird in the role as I expect him to be!

B&B fans should consider themselves lucky, though... they're not being forced to watch him sing cheesy opera scenes with Nadia Bjorlin. UNLESS B&B casts her. I could see that happening!

• Members

I still think Alley Mills was cast because Flannery put TPTB on notice about the possibility of retirement. I just don't see them being able to afford both Alley and Susan both budgetary and creatively. When you look at them, they are both practically the same character!

Oh, and RE: Kyle Lowder, the long hair is tacky and gross, but I see what BadZoe and others meant by replacing Justin Torkildsen. Lowder's Rick can go toe-to-toe with Ronn Moss, Winsor Harmon, etc. without seeming like a short little man or a spoiled rich boy.

Lowder brought Rick into manhood. Now, just cut that flippin' hair and we'll be good to go.

P.S. I love how, even though a character may not have graced our screens in awhile, B&B will still tell us that a role has been replaced.

• Members

I really enjoyed this week, it seemed to have a good mix of Drama and Campy material which was good, And I can't believe I am going to say this but I am falling in love with Nickee again, he is just such a better character when he is not with Brooke. I am really going to be interested to see how his plan to take down the Forrester's goes. I am really missing Stephanie though I hope she returns soon.

• Members

Kind of boring week...but I loved the Sally tribute (even if it seemed to dwell on the drag-fest aspect of Sally, not some of the dramatic intensity DC was so good at. Hopefully that will be addressed when they deal with explaining Sally's death.)

Oh...I was set to hate nuRick (he's the second DOOL actor to invade CBS this week...), but I didn't mind him. Hate the hair...love the voice.

Archived