AMC: Monday

• Members

This is somewhat thrilling with Zach being locked in a storage and almost led to believe Kendall is close to death....and Kendall just standing on the rooftop with a sniper locked in on her head. Thank God Ryan came out and heard something and is now playing Superman by climbing the rooftops of the Pine Valley skyline to catch a killer...I sure hope the killer gets to him first!

LOL at Erica: "Josh have you met Maggie? She is a two-timing liar. Just like Babe, only imported!" LOL - I'm loving the b.itchfest in Fusion right now.

I also liked how Tad answered his phone and called Aiden 'fish 'n chips' and told him to give him good news in that 'weird little accent'.

Why does every man that ends up in a wheelchair have to become the world's biggest jerk on AMC? We had Trevor, Edmund, and now JR. Granted, JR has kinda always been a jerk - but he's in ultra-jerk mode today!

Awww, Linda died :( Great scenes between Tad and Julia today. Man this is sad watching Julia/Tad having to tell Kathy about her mom dying :(

Whelp, I guess we can rule out Jonathan as the killer. He was ice skating with Amanda, Jamie, and Kathy when the Satin Slayer was stalking Kendall. Unless there are two killers, Jonathan is not the Satin Slayer. Speaking of the Satin Slayer - could they PLEASE let Zoe out of jail since they know Zach was locked up and Kendall was targeting all while Zoe was in jail? That pretty much rules him out too right? Why keep Zoe in jail?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am I the only one hoping for a Julia/Tad romance now that my Dix is on the way out. Syd deserves a leading man whose acting chops are comrable to hers. I think it would be pretty awesome to see an estranged father/son relationship between Tad and Jamie. It would have so many layers, not only with the rejection he feels from Julia, but jealousy towards Kate for taking his father and girlfriend away form him. How Jer/Ceara/David this would be.

• Members

LMAO at Erica, I can only tolearate babe when she's in scenes with erica because erica hates on her from the beginning, during and at the end of their scenes whereas kendall/binks tend to sympathize or be nice to her. I'm glad erica put those two biotches in their place, it would of been better if she slapped both haggie and babe when they said they wished they could deck her but they said it in a hush hush voice she didn't hear them. I was shocked erica's new accessory wasn't with her, especially when jack offered to walk her out. But the stupidest part was when erica offered to move fusion to new beginnings as if the killer is after their building.lol The killer is after the people in the building, therefore it won't matter where they are, and now erica will probably be a target. I wish the killer would take out babe, haggie and ryass, I would be a very happy viewer then. An kendall your company is not worth your life, thank god she got that today.

• Members

I wish I could be excited or interested in the Satin Slayer story, but knowing that Dixie is the next target, I just feel completely disgusted with this plot.

I don't blame JR for confronting Zarf about his friendship with Babe. Zarf went to the Chandler house a few weeks ago to rant at JR, so turnabout is fair play, as they say.

God no to Tad & Julia! It does remind me of Jeremy/Ceara/David and I hated that triangle. Actually, I'll probably stop watching after Dixie's funeral so it doesn't really matter how bad the show gets in the future.

• Members

lol...Erica is priceless. "Bianca, that tramp (Maggie) broke your heart and Josh, that tramp (Babe) has no brain."

Babe says something and Erica goes "Nobody cares what you think"

Maggie: "Theres no need to be nasty"

Erica: "Nobody cares what you think either"

I hope they dont do Tad and Julia. Id rather him be back with Krystal bc she's tolerable around him

• Members

IA. I like Tad and Julia separately but they would be a bore together (not as boring as Tad and Annie but close). I don't even know how they can do it logistically with Sydney's upcoming maternity leave in the Spring and I'm pretty sure Justin and Alexa will be leaving in the late Summer (their contracts are up in August and September). I guess they could always re-cast (or it might be easier just to have Jamie and Babe run off together again since this show loves to repeat the same thing over and over). After this latest ridiculous decision (in a long line of incredibly stupid choices), I won't be around to watch it.

• Members

BatRyan Begins

He's off to climb rooftops and jump across the sky to battle the evii that is Boogerman. You see his main objective is to place boogers all over the people of Pine Valley and have them live in a booger infested world. But not if BatRyan has anything to say about it! His first mission is to save the damsel in distress known as Kendall and get her out of harm's way and yes he accomplished that, which is odd since he barely accomplishes anything successful in his woe is me life. But Boogerman has another plot-to unleash a virus known as The Stupidity Germ to inflict upon everyone in PV and make them out to have the IQ of BatRyan, which drops significantly everytime he opens his mouth! Uh oh can our hero BatRyan save everyone from The Stupidity Germ? Folks it does look good but you never know all it takes is for BatRyan to hear drinks are on the house and he skales the rooftop for those drinks and then pow the enemy moves on in to unleash his fury on his pray. Where is a sidekick when you need one? BatRyan is still as useless as a condom in the Vatican and ought to sue his brains for non support. Even Kendall looks as confused as an old lady in a female stripper's bar!

Archived