AMC: Monday

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why can't Ryan be killed :( I hated him so much today. I don't know, my enthusiasm for this storyline has decreased alot due to the next target however the best part of the episode for me was Tad and Julia talking to Kathy. Very sad. I think they are definately setting up Julia/Tad.... which I guess would be ok because Sydney and MEK have chemistry but at the same time.... stupid because he should be with Dixie! Oh well see where it goes I guess.

I also enjoyed JR and Zoe's scenes, J.R is such a jerk, but a lovable jerk :lol: I still invested in seeimg him bring down Babe.

• Members

The thing about JR is no matter how big a jerk he is, I always want to see the good in him. I keep thinking he's going to turn a corner and be better, but that never seems to actually happen. :( I can't give up on him though, there's just something about him that makes me want to root for him.

• Members

I disagree about JR. I thought those scenes with Zoe were interesting, and I'm not sure how JR came across as a jerk, except maybe calling zoe a perv, upstairs with Jack, when Jack asked him to cut it out. Otherwise, he went to see Zoe, with permission, and just wanted to talk, with of course, a mission in mind. But if having a mission makes JR a jerk, then so was Zarf. Unlike Zarf, who barged into JR's home, uninvited, and didn't leave when asked, lecturing JR about his marriage and life, and whatever else, when the analyis wasn't asked for. JR didn't lecture, didn't analyze, he didn't call names, he wanted information, and Zoe talked. And, while JR had a mission, I don't know, JR might have been affected by what Zoe said, I guess we'll see.

I root for JR regardless. Always on his side.

Archived