Greys Anatomy Drama...

KevC1980

• Members

Check out these two interviews.....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isiah Washington is an ass, and Billy Bush is such a kiss ass..

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah3543.shtml

Supposedly in the Press Room backstage at the Golden globes, Isiah Washington was asked about the october incident...and he said that he never called T.R. Knight a faggot...Actually saying the word out loud in the press room...Well i guess T.R. Knight was upset that he said the word again, and Katherine Heigl jumped to his defense and called IW out on it...I really want to give Katherine Heigl props for sticking up for his best friend....Love her..and on a superficial note, she looked gorgeous at the Globes...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For the poster that said IW will be gone by the beginning of season 4, I'm betting he's gone by the end of this season. He really should of kept his mouth shut, and to lie like that in front of all the people that heard him say that on the set is really pathetic. This incident happened like 3 months ago, and he still hasn't learned anything from it. He really needs to be canned and I hope the role is recasted with someone that is more kinder to their castmates.

• Members

I just found this statement from ABC on Perezhilton.com

"We have a long standing policy to create and maintain respectful workplaces for all our employees. We dealt with the original situation in October, and thought the issue resolved. Therefore, we are greatly dismayed that Mr. Washington chose to use such inappropriate language at the Golden Globes, that he himself deemed "unfortunate" in his previous public apology. We take this situation very seriously, and his actions are unacceptable and are being addressed."

hopelly he will be canned sometime this season, his actions really are unacceptable..and the tension on the set has to be unbearable this week...

• Members

They all looked so uncomfortable in that press room after IW went to the mic. Especially Patrick Dempsey. Someone said that Katie Heigl had to actually stop T.R. from walking off that stage. Which is so understandable. First he makes a public thing out of something that's personal for T.R. and then he brings it up again with every camera possible (well, you get the point) pointed at that group? That's just unacceptable. He IS in the media, and with that comes responsibility.

Archived