Greys Anatomy Drama...

KevC1980

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What an ignorant cow. I bet he was drunk or buzzed or something and let his ignorant mouth go running.

He's fired his publicist! LOL!!!! Like THAT is the problem here!

90% of people polled on Extra's website would like to see IW fired.

• Members

Did IW really fire his publicist? Funny I don't remember the publicist saying the F word twice, he's just digging his hole even deeper. An IW is forgetting that abc can afford to fire him his character isn't even that popular, so I won't be surprised if he's gone by seasons end.

• Members

I really hope that Eriq LaSalle's phone is ringing and he is offered the moon to replaced IW like yesterday. If this was in any other workplace, the person would be fired. Just because this is the entertainment business doesn't make it ok. TR Knight has every right to demand that IW be fired. I can see a largepart of that cast saying that either he goes, or they will.

• Members

This is terrible. Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show and I had liked Isaiah W. up until the reports surfaced last fall about what he said/did.

There is no excuse for his behavior (and I don't know what possessed him to repeat the word so nonchalantly, and use TR Knight's name in connection with it). I want Shonda to do what's best for the show first and foremost.

I think he needs to be released from his contract. Anytime Burke appears on-screen, I can't *see* Burke. All I see is Isaiah :(

Maybe Burke has a younger brother who can come to SGH and replace him? Or maybe Weber has an illegitimate son he didn't know he had? Shonda is always quick to add new cast members to the show. DO IT AGAIN.

Why does this keep happening? I can't watch Seinfeld reruns because of KKKramer. Mel Gibson is an anti-semite. And now Isaiah. Sheesh!!

Archived