DAYS: Monday's Episode...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's on here right now. Phillip is taking his bandages off and Belle just shouted, "That's not Phillip!"

It never even dawned on me that Victor might've been holding the wrong person all along. We never saw his face... that should've been something that instantly popped into my mind, LoL.

Of course, it is Phillip, but I'm surprised that it never crossed my mind beforehand.

• Members

Oh, this is weird!

Jay Johnson is acting so unlike he used to. Wow. He's actually putting forth effort to play Phillip as a serious, grow up man. Nothing like the spoiled love puppy from the Salem High days. I'm not sure I'm buying it, though.

The way he's speaking is so strange! He sounds like he's giving a presidential speech or something, LoL. I'm not crazy about the way he's pausing after every couple words. "Your honor.... I... am Claire's father... not Shawn Brady." Enough with the pauses, Jay!

I'm still not sold on his return. *sigh*

• Members

I love when Lauren Koslow wears her hair like this.

RoFL! Sami's getting accolades from all over the place for rescuing Lucas... she's headed for a big fall. She'll probably be publicly hanged, and this time, she doesn't even deserve it.

• Members

I can't look at the screen when Chris Gerse (Will) is on. The boy is hideous. It's really the hair. It looks dirty, smelly... long and scraggly. Why the hell doesn't he cut it?! Seriously. The show should force him to cut it.

• Members

God, my heart was beating for Belle and Shawn when the judge was talking to them about how he wants to give them another chance at being good parents. They totally thought that he was going to award them custody, and seeing the smiles cross their faces only to be blindsided by the rest was heartbreaking!

Martha Madison is absolutely amazing. She's the best actress on the show right now. Better than everyone... and I do mean everyone. She's definitely the best 'younger' actress in all of daytime, bar none. The girl is a force!

• Members

GOD! Martha is breaking my heart.

That scene where she walked up to Phillip with her arms out, begging him to let her have her baby back? Fabulous! And the bastard didn't even look at her. He just kept his head straight forward and started walking as Belle screamed for Claire... what a dickweed!!

• Members

Brandt was nothing to write home about, but neither was JKJ. And I'm really not sure if I'm buying him as this new "villain" Phillip. People loved him as the sweet, spoiled, lovelorn Phillip. And that's how I remember him. When I see him acting all serious... that's all I see. An act. I don't buy it from him. Not yet, anyway.

I wish that Days would steal Greg Rikaart from Y&R to play Phillip. I think that he would be perfect with this new version of the character.

• Members

And Bo and Marlena practically tag-teaming at attacking Healy. Go grandparents! I love seeing all three of them taking turns at holding Claire.

Marlena and Bo rocked today.

"Ms Healy, what is Victor Kiriakis paying you? What is the going rate for destroying a family these days? Do you have a heart, do you have a soul, or did you sell those to Victor also?" - just standing there, talking in a normal voice, loved it. No screaming or yelling, just letting Healy know they know her game.

Archived