DAYS: Monday's Episode...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Martha, Beemer, and JKJ rocked in this episode. I think JKJ will do just fine being the cold, calculating type. Beemer really impressed me this episode as he came of the courtroom telling everyone outside they had taken Claire away from him. I could feel his pain.

I am hating this Sami hero crap, she should just be honest and upfront. This time around it really wasn't her fault so why not be truthful.

Anybody else want to choke that CPS lady, I just want someone to grab that mess of curls and pull her to the ground.

After seeing the previews I can tell I am going to like this new evil side of Phillip, looks like Phillip is going to give it to Mimi good.

Great show today!

• Members

:lol:

I forgot to add I really enjoy Shanya Rose and wish she wasn't leaving. I am glad she told Chelsea off, somebody needs to. I was hoping for a slap or two, but at least somebody called out Chelsea for who she really is. Rachel Melvin new do looked really good on her as well.

• Members

I don't miss a show Kenny, of course I remember and I dont care as its obvious she is going to become pregant. That to me should be the last straw and Sami should reveal all to Lucas regardless of what EJ threatened her with. Thats just my opinion.

• Members

I love having JKJ back as Philip. I think he is going to make a great evil Philip. He has the face of an angel but underneath beats the bruised heart and soul seeking revenge on the world. This will make the Shawn and Belle on the run story so interesting.

I love Stephanie giving Chelsea the bald truth on her way out the door. Too bad, it seems to have fallen on deaf ears. I guess we will have to rely on Nick to make a dent in her rhinoceros skin. LOL I just love Nick!!!

Uh oh Sami, Kate is on the case. She won't stop sniffing until she gets at the truth. And Days, please get rid of that annoying kid. I hate the scenes where Will is w/Sami and Lucas. He is like some strange cuckoo invading their happy family. I'm sorry, he just gives me the creeps.

Btw, the old Will is just what Lumi needs. He would round out their family so nicely. Too bad he is not on contract.

• Members

Talk about courtroom drama! We haven't seen this much tension in a courtroom since the Franco Kelly murder trial. It's nice to have again. I love JKJ! It's obvious that the storyline was written way in advance, before casting was done, because it makes no sense :lol: "That's not Philip!" How can they say that, when only 4 years ago, he was Philip. Whatever. Good writing can make the most stupid storyline come off great and that's what is going on here. JKJ plays snob so well. Sure, he's grown up a lot, but this is the Philip that I've wanted for the past 4 years. Kyle who?

Always enjoy Stephanie and Chelsea banters. I'm going to miss Shayna, just becaues of that. And I'm getting sick of Abby always being with Nick. I see my cousins, like once or twice a month and we're close. Besides, with Benson and Berris' chemistry, I get an incest feel during their scens *sticking finger down throat*.

They really need to do something with Christopher Gerse's status as Will, or just not include Will in these happy LUMI moments. Gerse is horrible and comes off so corny in these scenes. Not that he's much better in any other scenes, but these are the pits.

Lauren Koslow looks beautiful with her hair up. I liked Kate and Roman's little argument. This is what I'm talking about when I say that Sami and Kate's feud needs a break, rather than be resolved. I hated Kate and Roman in scenes together before. I couldn't stand it. Take off a few years from the constant scenes, throw Kate and Roman together, and we see gold. That same thing can be done with Sami and Kate.

• Members

Okay, did I maybe see a teensy weensy hint that Kate may get punished for some of her many bad deeds? First, she's locked out of Mythic and then Max threatens her with kidnapping charges. I'd love to see her really, truly pay for some of her evilness!

I'm very much on the fence about JKJ being back as Philip. In the beginning scenes, I thought he was trying to channel Kyle Brandt's Philip with the way he was speaking. And frowning. But at the end when he took Claire I saw a glimpse of that old Philip smirk. So it will be interesting to see how they play this new incarnation of Philip. I have a hard time imagining JKJ pulling off a grown up, evil, manipulative villain following in Victor's footsteps, but hopefully he will win me over. Shawn and Belle were amazing today. I could really feel their pain and frustration. And I loved Bo taking that baby from the evil witch from CPS! He and Marlena were so fierce yet so calm and in control. Hope is fading into the woodwork--what's up with her? First, Willow wipes the floor with her on Friday and Hope just stands there and takes it, then today she just stands there and barely speaks. Where's her fire and her spunk?

Poor Sami. She's in such a terrible situation. And poor Lucas. He has a broken leg and has Sami riding around on his lap in his wheelchair! I really prefer this couple when they hate each other. I just feel Lucas is so lacking in personality and character. And all those things he was saying about Sami always being #1 in his life--I just about choked on my Diet Coke. Since when? He spent years pining after Carrie and only ever looked at Sami when Carrie was gone. And as soon as Carrie was back, he was chasing her again. He's thrown Sami to the curb many times. And I know sometimes (okay, most of the time) she deserved it. But don't pretend now that she was always #1 for him because she wasn't. Sorry to all the Lucas/Sami fans, but I'm just not feeling it!

As for Chelsea--first of all, she looked so pretty today; love the hair. But she is so obnoxious. I really don't understand why Abby puts up with her and why Nick wants her. And what is the thing with everyone wanting to work at Max's garage? And because it's a garage, shouldn't he be hiring mechanics instead of pretty young girls who probably spend most of their work day applying lip gloss? Abby's too smart to be there anyway--maybe she could run Basic Black while John's in his coma!

Overall, a very, very good episode. I'm looking forward to the rest of the week.

• Members

I really wish they would get pod Hope off my screen ASAP! She has no purpose as of now. I really liked Mimi hugging Belle after Phillip walked off like a bastard when Belle wanted to hold Claire. I'm glad that they are keeping them friends. I was so glad Stephanie told Chelsea how it was, but Chelsea is so snakry that she made me just gloss over what Stephanie said. God, how much more boring could Lumi get? They have been totally snooz worthy lately. I'll be glad when the drama starts rolling in for them.

PTB, please recast Will with not only someone that looks like they could be Lucas and Sami's kid, but someone who can act. Mop boy just ain't doing the job.

• Members

I would like to slug Beverly, the child protective service worker, she is irriating me for some reason. She seems so smug.

When Belle said "That's Not Philip" Philip should of turned to her and said "You're not Belle, and he's not Shawn"

• Members

Did anyone else have DAYS and PSNS flip time slots? I went back to the dorms at school today and discovered DAYS on at 2 when it used to be on at 1. The station comes out of Chicago. I was curious if this is another step in the plan for cancelling PSNS to see how DAYS does in a later time slot in some bigger markets.

• Members

The channel I usually watch Days on went out about 15 minutes into the show. I was sick because this was to be a great show. After 20 minutes and it never came back on, I waited until the next hour and went to another Channel that also carries Days but an hour later. Martha was just finishing up her show (12-1 time slot) and Days came on.

I loved the show today. It was so packed that when the announcement of the second half came on, I was thinking the whole hour had played out LOL.

First off, I fell in love with JKJ as Philip. No worry anymore if he is acceptable in my opinion. He looks great, sounds similar to Kyle so that was smooth, and does have a resemblance to JA's Victor. I do wish he wouldn't have to be a villian and hope it's not a really cruel one.

MM was fantastic and completely amazing as Belle. I just don't think she could have been anymore realistic if the situation were real. Great, great job. BB played his part well, too, but I'm not liking his part as a hotheaded emotional bundle rather than a cool thinking self-confident rational man. I'm really planning to put my scorn for Belle and Shawn aside and see how Hogan has written his show. There is no way I could enjoy it if I blocked out those two so I want to see the method in his madness.

I didn't care for the Sami etal part today either. Sami has been traumatized, victimized and is having to hold it all inside. I don't buy that she can block that out and be this silly, giggly girl. There wasn't even a hint of her sorrow. Maybe she told herself that she paid the price so she will enjoy the result. I just hope that Kate doesn't learn her secret because it will then be so ugly.

Loved the teen scene. Stephanie was really good in telling Chelsea off. She really needed to hear it. If Abby gets any more beautiful, they will have to put a glass tube around her LOL to protect her.

• Members

:lol:

I do not remember JKJ being so great to look at. WOW, what a haircut and a few years will do.

Martha once again, wonderful... I can't wait to see what is going to happen next with this s/l.

Wish Stephanie would have let Chelsea have it a little more. So was today it? Is she gone now?

I love Kate and she does look stunning with her hair up, I would still like her to get a taste of her own medicine.

While I like Lumi, they are becoming sickening sweet. Poor Sami will probably fall hard with this one, but she always picks herself up again with her head high. Bring on tomorrow. Can't wait to see Mimi and Philip.

Archived